**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
Just wondering what everyone thinks his strong points will be?

I am guessing he will have some killer bleed, maybe some incinerate etc.

What's everyone else hoping from him?

Comments

• Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    I thought so he could outmatch gwenpool. his primary weapons are blade or sword so bleed in normal hits like gwenpool can be same and also if he get regen definitely a better one
  • KumbieKumbie Posts: 62
    he is part vampire of course he should regen. and how can he be a tech champ when he uses a sword
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Kumbie wrote: »
    he is part vampire of course he should regen. and how can he be a tech champ when he uses a sword

I think you missed his sarcasm, probs regarding GG and Dc Oct lol.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Guys has he been confirmed yet?If yes..can u tell me where u got the info?

I'm curious..im not offending anyone
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    regen quicker when he inflicts bleed damage or his fury increases like some kind of blood rage.
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Skill or maybe even mystic champ, bleeds on all attacks or crits, health steal x% chance while opponent is bleeding. Or maybe even some fury based bleed, like 1 fury gives normal attacks a flat x% to cause bleed and so on.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Once again, You should have wait more time until you posted this.
    This is a rumor and the thread will be closed
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Once again, You should have wait more time until you posted this.
    This is a rumor and the thread will be closed

When pics are released of the game, with him there... it's more than a rumour, there is a post about the other champ coming where Miike says the character is a she and not a he, so while I get your point... it's nailed on Blade is coming.

Asking the community what they think his strongpoints will be is fine, not requesting anything from Kabam themselves
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    "Blade will be Mystic" is my biggest trigger, hopefully he will be Skill
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Kumbie wrote: »

Swords are technology to cavemen.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    I bet you when the opponent bleeds he will have a chance to regen. And he should be skill. So first regenerating skill champ. That would be interesting.
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    "Blade will be Mystic" is my biggest trigger, hopefully he will be Skill

I agree he should be skill, but I can understand why they'd say mystic also. Vampire os supernatural closes thing to that ingame is mystic.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Hard to tell when they just add in new stuff for new guys. I'd guess rage and bleed though.

Also, born with powers = mutant?
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Im thinking bleed lifesteal shock (he uses shock grenades) maybe even incinerate
  • bentoddfredbentoddfred Posts: 50
    Because Morbius is a scientifically engineered vampire, isn't there a small possibility that Blade could be science? Seems like a stretch but who knows with Kabam logic...
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    edited September 2017
    Because Morbius is a scientifically engineered vampire, isn't there a small possibility that Blade could be science? Seems like a stretch but who knows with Kabam logic...

Simple answer, no...

If Morbius was added to the game then yes he should be science, but blade isn't scientifically engineered and therefore should be skill (although I could except mystic).

I agree though with others that his abilities should include bleed and a regen, with his regen maybe increasing the chance with each stack of bleed.
  • bentoddfredbentoddfred Posts: 50
    Grufty wrote: »

Simple answer, no...

If Morbius was added to the game then yes he should be science, but blade isn't scientifically engineered and therefore should be skill (although I could except mystic).

I agree though with others that his abilities should include bleed and a regen, with his regen maybe increasing the chance with each stack of bleed.

Fair enough! I completely agree with you on all of the above. I guess we will find out soon enough.
    I said it once.I will say it again.He will be science bcoz of his cooling glasses
    Yellsome wrote: »
    I said it once.I will say it again.He will be science bcoz of his cooling glasses

Don't make such unnecessary posts again.Kabam mods will ban u and say u are leaking info that he is science.so shhh
    edited September 2017

okay.Can someone tell me how this is abuse?.Did I abuse any of you out there?
  • Yellsome wrote: »

okay.Can someone tell me how this is abuse.Did I abuse any of you out there?

We dont know, did you????? A Wierd thing to ask matey? Or are you advertising?

okay.Can someone tell me how this is abuse.Did I abuse any of you out there?

We dont know, did you????? A Wierd thing to ask matey? Or are you advertising?

Jokes are abuse for some dirtbags