**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which dual class crystal should I go for?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Which dual class crystal should I go for? 46 votes

Mutant/Skill
21%
Samuel030sDe_Potato_SaladShafeeqcx23433KRANꓘSeanl85TheSupremeGiodood_1ShadowedSeraAGYAAT 10 votes
Mystic/Science
23%
AjavedTerraPintzzUnidentifiedCreatureGamesbond90Jedi_HawkeAwesomoChaosDead1YcatsMrGreekTrailblazzer 11 votes
Cosmic/Tech
45%
Disbanded_pensRasiloverWarlord5386DrDeadpoolRepto2310or_StrongIBlueShiftIZombieZeddWeeaeaXva23HedronThicco_ModePratham02Papicante1Icy000lowlevelplayer_hbtygbty423_Mathgeekmanan_44Crcrcrc 21 votes
Stick to Basics
4%
Frostyplayinggamelet 2 votes
Featured? (Although I already have Medusa, Doc Ock, Emma Frost, and Cap IW)
4%
SpideyFunkoGuruYosen 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Cosmic/Tech
    Looks like you need better tech guys like warlock, guillotine 2099, stark spidey
  • Options
    Just to give you some background:

- The champion that I want the most in the entire game is Doctor Doom. He is my favorite champion.
    - As you can see, I am in need of a powerful power control champion like Doom.
    - However I already have Quake and Cap IW at r5, so that's 2 science champions.
    - If I go Mystic/Science it's practically Doom, Doom, Doom. (Although I have 3 science AGs and 3 3-4 gems so Torch and Thing would be nice to get as well)

- I already have Colossus and Omega, so the only thing I care about from the mutant class is a Colossus awakening
    - I don't care about any skill champs atm because I don't have a skill or generic AG for NF or Aegon

- My Tech roster is decent: Sentinel and Doc Ock
    - I want Ghost and Warlock
    - My Cosmic roster goes like this: Medusa = amazing, rest = meh
    - I want CMM, Hype, and Corvus

So should I:
    - Go all out for Doom
    - Go for the Cosmic and Tech gods
    - Stick to basics and get a mix of both (possibly)
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Featured? (Although I already have Medusa, Doc Ock, Emma Frost, and Cap IW)

- The champion that I want the most in the entire game is Doctor Doom. He is my favorite champion.
    - If I go Mystic/Science it's practically Doom, Doom, Doom. (Although I have 3 science AGs and 3 3-4 gems so Torch and Thing would be nice to get as well)

- I already have Colossus and Omega, so the only thing I care about from the mutant class is a Colossus awakening
    - I don't care about any skill champs atm because I don't have a skill or generic AG for NF or Aegon

So should I:
    - Go all out for Doom

Go for Doom. Dupes on CAIW don’t hurt. Plus the F4 are in there, with Sorcerer Supreme, and all the other mystics besides the three you have.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Mystic/Science
    Go for Doom!!!! You want him, it’s in your head, he is a game changer.
  • Options

So should I:
    - Go all out for Doom

Go for Doom. Dupes on CAIW don’t hurt. Plus the F4 are in there, with Sorcerer Supreme, and all the other mystics besides the three you have.
    That's true. I forgot about the F4 and Sorcerer Supreme (who I love btw). And yes, dupes on CAIW are always welcome. I'm actively trying to sig 200 him (he's currently sig 108).
  • Options

I will be a very happy man if I get Doom!
  • Options
    Mystic/Science

Right now, according to seatins rankings, doom is the only beyond god tier mystic. Everyone has opinions on champs, but I do think seatins list is a good place to look.

I am working on act 5 exploration and am using doom about 90% of the time to get that done. I wish I had him when I made my run for cavalier.
  • Options
    Mystic/Science

So should I:
    - Go all out for Doom

That's true. I forgot about the F4 and Sorcerer Supreme (who I love btw). And yes, dupes on CAIW are always welcome. I'm actively trying to sig 200 him (he's currently sig 108).

Also don’t sleep on void, thats another great champ you could land
  • Options

Right now, according to seatins rankings, doom is the only beyond god tier mystic. Everyone has opinions on champs, but I do think seatins list is a good place to look.

I am working on act 5 exploration and am using doom about 90% of the time to get that done. I wish I had him when I made my run for cavalier.
    Yeah, Seatin's rankings are always really helpful to me because if I don't know about a champion, I check his tier list and his videos about that champion to get a good understanding of the champion.
  • Options

So should I:
    - Go all out for Doom

Also don’t sleep on void, thats another great champ you could land
    That's true, but I feel like Cap IW does most things Void does and more.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Cosmic/Tech
    if you want doom, go for mystic/science
  • Options

if you want doom, go for mystic/science

I might go half half tbh
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    doctor doom. just keep going until you get him since you want him so bad. also do you know when they come out?
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

doctor doom. just keep going until you get him since you want him so bad. also do you know when they come out?

They come out in a few days I think
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Mystic/Science
    Personally would good doom hunting. He is the most fun champ to use for me in a long time
  • Options
    DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    Cosmic/Tech
    Really a toss up between tech/cosmic and mystic
  • Options
    AwesomoChaosAwesomoChaos Posts: 78
    Mystic/Science
    I'd go for Ghost, Warlock, CMM, Hype, and Corvus but you want Doom
  • Options
    Thank you all for your feedback.

I’ve decided I’ll be going half Mystic/Science and half Cosmic/Tech to have a good mix of both.