**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.1.5 No matter what i try, just cant do it

_Reef_Reef Posts: 265
Most people say 6.1.2 is hardest of 6.1, Ultron wasnt that bad, 6.1.5 is wicked. I dont have any robots above r2 to fight XBones but the problem is i cant even get to him. I went from 6.1.1 to 6.1.5 in one night and im stuck. What path did you all take, what champs do i have that will work? Ive tried every night for the past week. Will 6.1.5 be nerfed too?

Comments

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    6.1.5 will eventually have lower attack values
    I took the left most path to remove bane.
    I used corvus and sentinel but because you don't seem to have either,I really can't say who'll help. DH needs high sig and ultron won't do enough damage.
    Maybe just hope for a great champ soon because your roster isn't suitable for that fight imo
    (idk how strong korg is. Will he be good for full boosts? Maybe??)
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    The easiest path is the far left path that removes bane from CB.

As for a possible counter, you’re out of luck. Biohazard with that health pool will decimate every champ on your team. The best advice I can give is to wait for a better option such as BWCV, Iceman, Omega Red, Ghost, Warlock etc.

The only way I see you getting through this by quitting out every time his regen from vigor pops up is using Blade with the Ghost Rider synergy, but that would require you getting him to at least R4 and still wouldn’t be a great option as it’s RNG whether his damage sense will mitigate the biohazard procs.

Might I suggest clearing other content in the meantime?
  • Options

6.1.5 will eventually have lower attack values
    I took the left most path to remove bane.
    I used corvus and sentinel but because you don't seem to have either,I really can't say who'll help. DH needs high sig and ultron won't do enough damage.
    Maybe just hope for a great champ soon because your roster isn't suitable for that fight imo
    (idk how strong korg is. Will he be good for full boosts? Maybe??)

Korg took 150 hits to beat sabertooth, not doing that again lol
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Wait for better options
  • Options
    I beat it, now this is far as I get until I get more units and boosts, wanted to go cavalier for the extra compensation but oh well
  • Options
    6.1.6 not hard so far, just wore out and broke, and boosts expired
  • Options

Wow you have an amazing roster. And why don't you rank up GR? He can handle Crossbones.

I appreciate that input, ive been putting cats into darkhawk smh wish someone suggested GR earlier. I beat 6.1.5 this morning to too many revives w my roster vs Crossbones, ill try 6.1.6 again tonight
  • Options
    amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82

_Reef said:

Wow you have an amazing roster. And why don't you rank up GR? He can handle Crossbones.

I appreciate that input, ive been putting cats into darkhawk smh wish someone suggested GR earlier. I beat 6.1.5 this morning to too many revives w my roster vs Crossbones, ill try 6.1.6 again tonight
    Well, good luck! 6.1.6 will be a cakewalk with CMM if you wait until fistcuffs on sentinel expires and then go binary.
    Recently, i explored 6.1 i also have a 6* r2 cmm but i chose 5/65 sparky for sentinel, he does it quicker i feel.
  • Options
    amal_nair said:

_Reef said:

Well, good luck! 6.1.6 will be a cakewalk with CMM if you wait until fistcuffs on sentinel expires and then go binary.
    Recently, i explored 6.1 i also have a 6* r2 cmm but i chose 5/65 sparky for sentinel, he does it quicker i feel.
    Mine is 5r3 im thinking about taking him to r4 for this. Super confident, thanks yall
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Hyperion easily handle with Sentinel. Mix sp1 and sp2, take the rhythm baiting his specials and you are good to solo
  • Options
    Maybe idk how to play, 6.1.5 and 6.1.6 Bosses were way too hard, i beat it blowing units on revives, just doesn't feel worth it, too stressful. Its like carrying a baby for 9 months, horrible labor and the baby comes out ugly. Got the extra compensation and all but, im probably done doing anything difficult on here for a while, cant handle it

• Options

Well, it's done now! Congrats! Who did you pull from the 2nd comp. package?

Duped 5* cmm, feat 5* duped korg for the 5th time, and got 6* ultron, he wouldve been great vs xbones