**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Got Cavalier!!

Aayush19Aayush19 Posts: 741 ★★★
And DOUBLE COMPENSATION IS STILL THERE!
Well i got bishop out of my second 6* crystal, i got champion out of my first. Not a good luck I've got..
But 5*s were great. Mojo out of the nexus(only good choice, and i duped my namor from my first nexus). Had two 5* crystals ready, was plannung for skill/mutant crystals for nick/aegon, but couldn't hold it anymore and pulled Guillotine 2099 and awakened my Thing out of the second! Plus, +5000 glory! And im at 5000 6* shards again! Will take a week to get my 3rd 6*. Excited!

Thanks kabam, for keeping the double compensation thing 😊

Comments

• Options
    xARCHIMEDESxxARCHIMEDESx Posts: 23
    edited August 2020
    @Aayush19 mate, how does the double compensation works?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    Way to go!
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Aayush19 said:

If you're proven/conqueror/uncollected, and get conqueror/uncollected/cavalier right now, you get the compensation rewards mail again.. @xARCHIMEDESx
    Ohh, weird. How long that double compensation will last, does anybody know?
  • Options
    Aayush19 said:

Aayush19 said:

If you're proven/conqueror/uncollected, and get conqueror/uncollected/cavalier right now, you get the compensation rewards mail again.. @xARCHIMEDESx
    Ohh, weird. How long that double compensation last, does anybody know?
    Just do as quick as possible, whatever you're tying to do.. No one knows how long it will stay
    Thank for the explanation. Don't think I am able to push 6.1 this evening anyways(
  • Options
    jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    congrats man! big achievement!
  • Options
    GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Just got cavalier right now, and second compensation hasn't arrived
  • Options
    GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    I got compensation, there is still time
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    GuruYosen said:

Just got cavalier right now, and second compensation hasn't arrived

Reload the game.
  • Options
    BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 107
    Are people who were already Cavalier going to get an extra set of compensation? Even if it was just the Nexus 5 and the 6* shards I would be happy, but to let newer players have a chance at two sets of compensation and not people who have been playing since the game came out is really unfair.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Buffalax said:

Are people who were already Cavalier going to get an extra set of compensation? Even if it was just the Nexus 5 and the 6* shards I would be happy, but to let newer players have a chance at two sets of compensation and not people who have been playing since the game came out is really unfair.

Well, technically you have a chance at it. Start a new account and get to Cavalier very very fast. You might get three or four compensation packages.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Buffalax said:

Well, technically you have a chance at it. Start a new account and get to Cavalier very very fast. You might get three or four compensation packages.
    I don't think that's even possible to do in a month, lol
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    No @Aayush19 just upset. Think kabam should issue another comp package to the people who were already cav since this has been happening.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Buffalax said:

I don't think that's even possible to do in a month, lol
    with a lot of skill, a lot of luck, and a lot of spending, its possible
  • Options
    pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    Congratulations! That is awesome! And amazing pulls as well! Don’t worry too much about the disagrees. I am sure it has nothing to do with being against your great day and all about being jealous of the compensation.

Enjoy this one! It’s a great day!
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210

I mean my 6*s haven’t been any better man, punisher then falcon and proxima, congrats

Proxima's pretty good