Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Loyalty Rewards Update - Please Read

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
The Loyalty rewards 4 and 5 star champion has been Unstoppable Colossus since the dawn of time. I have maxed out the signature ability for the 4* Unstoppable Colossus, and am only a few more 5* U.Colossus' away from maxing out the 5* too. And I'm definitely not the only person in this situation.
With the ever-growing roster of champions, can I suggest that maybe we update the 4 and 5 star champion to an alternative character? And maybe even add a 6* variant for Uncollected/Cavalier players. (I'm only Uncollected, so forgive me if there is a 6* variant for Cavalier players)
I'm not asking for the loyalty reward champion to be switched for Dr Doom, Omega Red or Nick Fury, but just a change of champion would be nice.
Hopefully a Kabam representative will see this and can shed some light on wether it will ever change, or why it won't.

Loyalty Rewards Update - Please Read 37 votes

Good Idea - Needs a new champ as a reward
83%
MSRDLDMqc19Warlord5386HeattblasttTheHoodedDormammuPseudouberThe_Blue_JaguarColonaut123Maldroit2ThatOneMasterGamerLuke9523Child_of_DeathStevieManWonderPřìņče01DretlleTwistedcowgirlMaxLeeLucifer1810Z2f6hQSerious_786 31 votes
Poor Idea - Keep it the same
16%
cAncAmOGiulioV99PotatolegionRenaxqqQfuryLobster44 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    @Kabam Miike you can add more champs in the loyalty rewards or decrease the price for them and if you add more champs it would be great
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Porthos
    @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Poor Idea - Keep it the same
    I don't think it's a bad idea, but I do think that it would be better to buff him.
  • Options
    Are you actually wasting 800k loyalty a bunch of times on unstoppable colossus?
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 755 ★★★
    Yeah, Def needs an update. It has been old and stale for so long. I just wish they would buff Unst. Colossus. Make him worth something spending on. I don't even go in there anymore just saving in case it ever changes or they update colossus to max him out. I got him and woke him and that's as far as I'm going to go. If they buff him and give his max sig something worth having I will have something to spend my points on finally. Right now it might as well not even be there.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 755 ★★★
    People that voted to not update. Why? It has not changed in years or ever when everything else in the game has.
  • Options
    To the people saying why do I waste my loyalty by purchasing UC, I do also buy the boosts, but over time I amass so much extra, unspent loyalty, that I would just rather spend it in one big go and get another 20 added to UC signature move.

I don't think the update of a new champion needs to be anything amazing, it could just be something as simple as Juggernaut or Cyclops. I think it would be unreasonable to expect a god tier champ for some loyalty crystals. However, just a change of champ would be nice. It hasn't changed since the game began.
  • Options
    frunderfrunder Posts: 63
    Or lower the cost for him to like 100,000 for the 4 star and like 450,000 for the 5 star.
  • Options
    frunder said:

Or lower the cost for him to like 100,000 for the 4 star and like 450,000 for the 5 star.

I think the costs are OK to be honest, they can't make it too easy to purchase a 5*. I just think the champ should be changed for the first time.
    It's a shame a Kabam representative can't weigh in on this and give an official response.