**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dual Class 5* Crystals

I remember seeing in the Dev Diary about these Dual class 5* crystals (10,000 shards each) & was curious if anyone else noticed a release date on these?

If I recall correctly there were going to be 3 types of these dual class crystals (science/mystic, Tech/Cosmic & Mutant/skill) & was going to be a huge change, moreso more control over what we pull.

Comments

• Xer0Xer0 Posts: 26
    I’ve been waiting on this crystal as well, been saving my 5* shards for quite some time, I heard today with the new update which has come and gone and unfortunately have zero confidence we will get them soon.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

Miike said it's targeted for a week after eq drops, but the key word is TARGETED. Anyway it'll be here soon, save your shards :)

Actually, he said first week in August.
  • EmerbizzEmerbizz Posts: 15
    They said that it wasn't coming with the release, but they planned to release the class crystals by the end of the week.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    This has taken far too long.. just confirm the release date and stop people asking entwine a day.
  • Xer0Xer0 Posts: 26
    Thanks for all the info boys.
  • JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    edited August 2020
    Emerbizz said:

They said that it wasn't coming with the release, but they planned to release the class crystals by the end of the week.

where did they mention it? Also do you know if its confirmed?
  • MaxLee said:

Dual Class Basic Hero Crystals – 10,000 Shard 5-Star Hero Crystal.
    For Uncollected and Cavalier Summoners
    One Crystal with two classes – [Mutant/Skill] – [Science/Mystic] – [Cosmic/Tech]
    One Crystal will appear for 24 hours, replaced by the second the next day, then the third, then back to the first. So [Mutant/Skill] will appear day 1, day 4, day 7, etc
    Targeted Late July/Early August

As per the above from the dev diary, it was scheduled to release by early Aug.

Really helpful if the Kabam team can confirm the release date?
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Porthos
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Miike

You're awesome bro! Couldn't remember the entirety of all that was posted in the dev diary.

Hoping the Kabam Team can confirm a release date soon......
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

MaxLee said:

Dual Class Basic Hero Crystals – 10,000 Shard 5-Star Hero Crystal.
    For Uncollected and Cavalier Summoners
    One Crystal with two classes – [Mutant/Skill] – [Science/Mystic] – [Cosmic/Tech]
    One Crystal will appear for 24 hours, replaced by the second the next day, then the third, then back to the first. So [Mutant/Skill] will appear day 1, day 4, day 7, etc
    Targeted Late July/Early August

As per the above from the dev diary, it was scheduled to release by early Aug.

Really helpful if the Kabam team can confirm the release date?
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Porthos
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Miike

It is still the beginning of August. Early August has not even passed yet.
    Right. We’ve been through most of the announced window with no update about either a delay or an impending release. It’s a fair question. It’s unfair to expect us to sit quietly until the whole window passes then say, “hEy WhAt HaPpEnEd?”

Some of us have expiring resources. I opened t4cc to rank a mutant, and I was comfortable having some science catalysts go into overflow, expecting that they’d have this sorted out. Now I may need to use them to avoid them expiring.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Hey!

So our goal is to have it released on August 7th. We can't promise this as the set day, but it's the day we're aiming for.

yahoo
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Hey!

So our goal is to have it released on August 7th. We can't promise this as the set day, but it's the day we're aiming for.

Awesome!
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Monk1 said:

This has taken far too long.. just confirm the release date and stop people asking entwine a day.

There is no stopping the endless questions.
    Give a date? 50 posts asking what hour.
    Give an hour? 1000 posts asking what second.

You just learn to skip over the repeated posts. 👻
  • phokesphokes Posts: 10

Hey!

Any chance you know if we will be able to buy as many as we want on a single day or are we limited to just one a day?

• SpiralSpiral Posts: 84

Hey!

thanks for an actual date.
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    phokes said:

Hey!

Any chance you know if we will be able to buy as many as we want on a single day or are we limited to just one a day?

its 1 a day
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Spiral said:

phokes said:

Hey!

its 1 a day
    When did they say there would be a purchase limit?
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Good to know about aiming for Aug 7th.

In terms of the first day of release is that going to be considered Day 1, so mutant/skill? I know typically Kabam chooses Wednesday as Day 1.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Update on Vydious's post: They're actually going live August 6th... Tomorrow!

Time?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

Update on Vydious's post: They're actually going live August 6th... Tomorrow!

I just opened my 5* Crystal's.... Well at least they will be here.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

You guys are awesome! Eagerly awaiting the science/mystic crystals with bated breath

Feel free to close this thread as well since I got the info I needed