Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Nova Buff?

i just got a 6 star nova and leveled him up, what the hell is the point of him? Is he just a defender because on offense, he is really disappointing, like super disappointing. Hopefully they buff him because nova in the comics is a god and in the comic he's so so so so so offensively disappointing.

Comments

• SaberSlaberSaberSlaber Posts: 6
    Mayis said:

Kabam, you heard this, SaberSleber got 6 star Nova and wants him buffed. I give u 12 minutes

yeah do it kabam. He needs a buff
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 575 ★★★
    He does need a tweek. If just his Furys where more potent he could be good I think.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 142 ★★★
    He should have been like Guardian. That's the sad part.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,086 ★★★
    They did nova wrong like sentry
  • SaberSlaberSaberSlaber Posts: 6

He should have been like Guardian. That's the sad part.

They did nova wrong like sentry

seriously he should be so much better than he actually is
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 230 ★★
    Nova is only a defender, even the energy damage in his medium attack is weak, I think Kabam will not adjust to be used in attack.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 845 ★★★
    He isn't terrible, he's just hard to use. If you can charge him up with a few dash attacks he goes unblockable and can smash. It's a bit like using annihilus... who is also not a fan favorite. Or like a vegan version of captain marvel movie.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 513 ★★★
    I wouldn’t mind a nova tune up after the absolute memes get buffed.