**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Permanent Stubborn Indestructible Passive on Non-Stubborn defenders

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
Real fun one here fellas... We started our first off-season war and we are going up the Stubborn Defensive Tactic and non-Stubborn defenders are getting permanent indestructible passives... No amount of parries or blocks remove it. can't do ANY damage...

Please look into and fix this ASAP! Looks like we will just sit out and not even participate in this war. Have a couple guys that already have their attackers locked in for the rest of the day...

Here is an example but have several members in BG2 / BG3 that already joined up and experienced the same thing.

Video of Domino vs ogVision
another officer used Thing vs Mordo - got the same thing but didn't record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WHm-fsDDoo&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Maybe another round of cancelled wars? Hopefully they can resolve this without a ton of effort. The amount of attack bonus lost on this for everyone is definitely going to be rough though. At least it’s off season...
  • Matt123Matt123 Posts: 29
    We had one Ghost against iceman where iceman got a charge.
  • Cutless_XCutless_X Posts: 53
    I've also tried just about everything to try and get rid of that indestructible. I tried parry, I tried normal block, I even tried straight up getting hit. It won't go away
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    edited August 2020

Stubborn is broken. Vision isn’t even a stubborn champ that I am aware of.

Cancel war Kabam.

Fix your game please.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    This is a pretty game-breaking bug. Please cancel this war.

• Munrolm02Munrolm02 Posts: 88
    What’s going on here it’s just getting worse with everything we try and do. A permanent indestructible bff how the heck does that go unnoticed Before releasing an update?
  • Kbourg64Kbourg64 Posts: 4
    edited August 2020
    I got into my first fight and lost ally champs because no matter what I did I could do no damage. I went into a fight, evaded and left myself open to get smacked and the indestructible just won't budge. At this point I just want my champs back so I can do some other content that's not AS broken!!!
  • Kbourg64Kbourg64 Posts: 4

• YocrawlerYocrawler Posts: 1
    edited August 2020

Permanent stubborn indestructible !
  • Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113
    @Kabam Zibiit please respond asap to this as it is a huuuge bug that will need rediculous compensation of items.
  • MikespikeskullMikespikeskull Posts: 16

Permanently indestructible havoc! Nice touch! 💋
  • Tier 4, node 4. Human Torch defender went indestructible and it would never drop off no matter how many times I parried him
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    kt1's new video also shows this
  • Mjrpayne1Mjrpayne1 Posts: 2
    The stubborn debuff is going onto champions and you cannot take it off happened to my alliance in the current war. fix this
  • SkyfallNowSkyfallNow Posts: 110
    Same here, but now has been fix
  • RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 60

Same here, but now has been fix

The ai glitch has been fixed. But my alliance is still experiencing the permanent indestructable buff in war. How is this going to be fixed? Is the war going to be cancelled? 8 hours in and still no response
  • ApxpredatorApxpredator Posts: 10
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike any word on acknowledging this at least? 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Same thing happend in my ally... we called off because of this bug.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike y'all are just going to let this farce of a war continue?