**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Juggernaut buff concept

Let's start with a sp effect rework

Sp1: juggernaut gains 5 furies each giving him +1000 attack for 10 seconds and stunning the opponent for 1 second plus if juggernaut was having debuffs on him he purifies those

Sp2: juggernaut gain a passive precision giving +700 attack 3 cruelty buffs granting 1200 attack in total and true strike plus 5 furies granting 1000 attack

Sp3: if juggernaut's opponent was having any debuffs on them they will double each of those debuffs plus juggernaut places an Armor break debuff on the opponent for 30 seconds reducing Armor rating by 3000 and also granting him 5 furies each giving him 1000 attack

Basic attacks rework

Each time juggernaut lands a heavy he with stagger also places a Armor break for 4 seconds

After every 5 hit combo he gains a fury buff for 5 seconds granting him 700 attack rating

Immunities: Immune to concussion reverse controlled and bleed ( all these stats were for a 4* 5/50 juggernaut)

Correct me if you need something to get changed cuz I'm a idiot

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Bruh atleast give advice xd
  • DRAGOLADRAGOLA Posts: 84
    I'm hoping for juggernaut buff as well, but let's see, the buff and debuff you're suggesting aren't big thing for a buff hence we need something unique as they did to colossus when he does an sp3
    And what they did to hulkbuster
    So you enjoy playing them.
    But I'm sure if devs decided a buff for him they will provide a good one.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I also want a Juggernaut buff but I have a way you could improve your idea. He would need some kind of playstyle like champions released in the current state of the game have.