**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

170K Rated Player, LFA

Hey Forum,
I'm a Free Agent once again. Just to give a heads up, I don't use Line or any other third party app for messaging. I can be reached in game, on here and on Reddit. My username is the same for all three. You can check out my profile and see it it's a good fit for you. I'm not looking for anything to crazy and strict. Absurd donations are a no go for me. I like AQ and AW. I'm more so focused on getting T4CC so I can rank up my champions. I have experience with Maps 1-4. I'm pretty good at taking care of my lane. I'm not the best but I do give 100%. I have cleared ROL and ACT 4 100% so I'm not too distracted with much else at this time. I have to Balance, Work, Parenthood and life with this game so I would hope that is understood. So if I can be an asset to your alliance, please feel free to contact me in game or reply here. Thank you all for your time.

Comments

• Options
    Hey mate. We are an Aussie based alliance doing map 4 sometimes map 5. Look us up our tag is rwwp. My game name is WiremuDavis add me if you are interested
  • Options
    MheikalMheikal Posts: 91
    Hey man,

We are a newly created alliance with 7 members atm. But we have strong players with boss killers as well.

We are to start our first aq/aw with the next series. We are thinking to start with map 3 to test the waters then move to map4. If that sound okay to you please pm me on m_heikal in game/line.

Here's to growing together!
  • Options
    More then welcome to join us mate :) 5.5 rated alliance feel free to contact me : Madjayjay