**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you use marvel insider?

2»

Comments

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Yes
    It works in UAE and I am getting my 3 star sasquatch and AW soon
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No
    Not 'Murican, Not 18, not smart enough, you know the drill.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    No
    Doesn't work in Nigeria
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Well, I have a account there.
    Haven't logged in there for years though
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Under 18 and also not from America... :disappointed: I tried but no luck...

just learn to be more comfortable with lying
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Grumpy said:

I also have another question, in order to get the 50k, 20k and 10k for completeing beginner, normal and heroic, do you have to 100% it or just get an initial completion?

100%
    actually its initial completion. Always works for me
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    No

Im too lazy. I would if I could create a damn account.

Trust me, you get even lazier after you create an account. 😂
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Yes
    Yes, it gives you an opportunity to get 2* and 3* versions of featured champs without spending units. If you like collecting and arena, Marvel Insider is almost like an augment to the game.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    No
    I created an account way back when it first was introduced to the game, but I've never been able to claim the rewards for some reason. So, I just gave up lol. Not like it's game changing stuff anyways.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    No

What is Marvel Insider?

@Cull_Obsidian @manveerthereal basically a website run in the US exclusively, where if you sign in, watch trailers, read comics online and play IG you get points. Those points then translate into either IG rewards, like packages where you get a low level champion, a few revives and potions, energy refills and stuff like that. Or you can get real life items I believe stuff like posters or collector things? Which is likely why its a US exclusive service.

Definately worth doing if you're out that way, login once a month collect your EQ completion rewards, open and cycle through the magazine real quickly if you dont want to read, and watch the trailers.. couple of months and you get free stuff. Doesnt matter if its not the most amazing free stuff.. free is free
    Well I’m Canadian lol
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I am British and have been using it since they gave away the 2* Vulture. I am waiting for my Sasquatch bundle
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Yes
    More rare 2*s? Yes please
  • DianeNelsonDianeNelson Posts: 29
    No

I did.. until they realised I was in the UK and removed my account.. didnt even use a VPN to sign up, and I'd used a .co.uk email :D Now they wont let me back in..

Yeah that "only USA allowed thing" is so frustrating.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    No
    I'm in the uk
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    No
    I have the account but I’ve just not done beginner-heroic in months...
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Yes
    again, guys, I am British, I'm in the UK. I used my gmail address and I am fine using it.