Most skilled MCOC Youtuber?

2

Comments

  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 11,924 ★★★★★
    mvinceable

    Swedeah

    why revive this
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,298 ★★★★★
    COWhale (LOL) :P

    I choose me, even though my Youtube Channel is about how to make Moneys. Kabam Love Money so it's all related so i choose my self.

    what is your channel called? and will it actually help me make moneys?
  • CowabungaCowabunga Posts: 70
    Lagacy
    MSD is criminally underrated
  • QacobQacob Posts: 1,281 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

    My vote is for that iron_patriot Mcoc guy, he’s a pretty good player

    Jk, vince is a top tier player but he doesn’t do much anymore, out of more active people it’s between swedeah and munash

    It's true I watch all his videos, he seems like an mcoc god... Man I wish I knew who he was.

    And I agree with your list, but I'd add MSD.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,046 ★★★★★
    mvinceable
    Qacob said:

    Lvernon15 said:

    My vote is for that iron_patriot Mcoc guy, he’s a pretty good player

    Jk, vince is a top tier player but he doesn’t do much anymore, out of more active people it’s between swedeah and munash

    It's true I watch all his videos, he seems like an mcoc god... Man I wish I knew who he was.

    And I agree with your list, but I'd add MSD.
    Yeah, msd is a beast as well
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 2,459 ★★★★
    Guys MSD and Swedah are the top 2 best both of them have done insane things for a long time now
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Why the heck does seatin have more votes than Lagacy

    Idc about the poll but that rly bothers me
    [Edit] he’s 3rd highest now that’s a problem I’m sure big is better than him
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,298 ★★★★★
    COWhale (LOL) :P
    Lvernon15 said:

    Why the heck does seatin have more votes than Lagacy

    Idc about the poll but that rly bothers me
    [Edit] he’s 3rd highest now that’s a problem I’m sure big is better than him

    Yeah, by today’s standards seatin isn’t that great of a player, he’s good but not close to the best. I think because he gets so much money from youtube he’s easily able to revive his way through content and doesn’t need to be an amazing player to get through stuff
    was seatin ever good to begin with? His approach is "f-up and revive".
    Only time he's half decent is when he puts on his big-boy pro pants on the F2P account
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 96
    mvinceable
    K. Katy Candy. Skills that (I’m guessing) pay the bills.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,298 ★★★★★
    COWhale (LOL) :P
    Qacob said:

    Lvernon15 said:

    Why the heck does seatin have more votes than Lagacy

    Idc about the poll but that rly bothers me
    [Edit] he’s 3rd highest now that’s a problem I’m sure big is better than him

    Yeah, by today’s standards seatin isn’t that great of a player, he’s good but not close to the best. I think because he gets so much money from youtube he’s easily able to revive his way through content and doesn’t need to be an amazing player to get through stuff
    was seatin ever good to begin with? His approach is "f-up and revive".
    Only time he's half decent is when he puts on his big-boy pro pants on the F2P account
    I love how you say this immediately after making a poll describing seatin as "above average"
    i just realized that
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,330 ★★★★★
    KT1
    Lvernon15 said:

    Why the heck does seatin have more votes than Lagacy

    Idc about the poll but that rly bothers me
    [Edit] he’s 3rd highest now that’s a problem I’m sure big is better than him

    Yeah, by today’s standards seatin isn’t that great of a player, he’s good but not close to the best. I think because he gets so much money from youtube he’s easily able to revive his way through content and doesn’t need to be an amazing player to get through stuff
    I think it's partly the other way around. he shows some pretty good skill (although it's probably incomparable to the top), especially on his f2p. I think because he has a ton of money from doing it, he doesn't necessarily have to be a good player all of the time, but he's not like a cowhale guy who can't play at all
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Iryse said:

    Poll is useless without Swedeah. He used Karnak for human torch yesterday. His skill levels are actually awesome, rest all can only play god tiers. Ask them to use falcon and they will sweat nervously. Swedeah on the other hand doesnt even use god tiers most of the time. He shows skills, rest all are just youtubers with a bit of fame.

    Honestly he’s my go to guy for little tricks Like his wiff into heavy range that I picked up
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 156 ★★
    None of these guys. Swedeah and Munash are better than everyone on that list
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 2,776 ★★★★★
    Munash / Swedeah / MSD
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 3,604 ★★★★★
    Swedeah and MSD.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 1,281 ★★★★★

    Swedeah and MSD.

    So good they couldn’t win an incursions tournament as a team 🙄
    but I think they can kill rhinos at least @danielmath
    That's just mean
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,330 ★★★★★
    KT1
    Qacob said:

    Swedeah and MSD.

    So good they couldn’t win an incursions tournament as a team 🙄
    but I think they can kill rhinos at least @danielmath
    That's just mean
    hey, it's the truth 😘. jk I love all of you 4loki people
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 289
    edited August 2020

    Mark Jadunath

  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,837 ★★★
    mvinceable
    He is the best
Sign In or Register to comment.