**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Switching Apple ID's and Devices

After reading some messages I'm a little concerned.
This week I will be getting an Ipad and no longer using my Iphone. I will also be using a new apple ID. I have a kabam account I am always signed in with when I play. Can i simply install the game on my new Ipad, sign in with my kabam account and will have all my champions and progress as I normally do? Or will it be an issue using a new apple id on my new device? I have read some issues with the game being linked to the apple game center.
I did read this but am not completely understanding if it answers my issue.
http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/Account-transfer-between-devices?retURL=/PKB/apex/kbsearch&popup=false&issue=All&game=a0Za0000013VnVqEAK&searchstring=&language=en_US&articletitle=Account transfer between devices
Thanks
Steve

Comments

• TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    So long as you are you using the correct Kabam email addr and pw, the account would load fine.

That's how people play multiple accounts on 1 device
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    since it's kabam id, you should have no issue
  • Yes, so long as you are NOT using Game Center to do the logging in to games, then using Kabam ID directly in game on new device will be fine.

Keep in mind, using a new Apple ID will not allow you to see your Apple Purchase History for when you initially installed the game originally (normally means when you made your first game account) or your in-game Purchase amounts/dates.
    So you may want to save off that Game Purchase History info from your old phone before you stop using it and switch to iPad.
    **note, History would not be an issue if you were keeping same Apple ID for new device.
  • Sac78Sac78 Posts: 15
    So when I install the game on my Ipad and login with my kabam id, it will first log me into a guest account?
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    If you login using your Kabam account for the first time you open the app on the new device, it should connect you to your main account.