**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Herald is a false hope that only deplete our resources.

Yeah, all the mcoc gods talking like the bosses are meh this and that. Well keep the opinions to yourselves. Non of the bosses are easy. I was putting my hope on void, which unfortunately turned out to be another parasites for resources and time. It's ridiculous that I can't even beat epic boss void. And potion and units are not worth spending compared to rewards.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    git gud
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

It’s supposed to be hard dude. I’m a fairly endgame player, 100% all acts and 100% Abyss, with a solid roster with a few 6r3s and I still find Herald difficulty to be fairly difficult. Not the paths, I did the entire Masochism path today with my 5/65 Ronin, but the bosses are definitely hard. I had to use my entire team and revive my Fury to get him down, but that’s okay. It’s supposed to be difficult. The best thing about this event is that you can pick what class you do. I thought today would be easier than the cosmic day, but now I’m only gonna do the Cosmic day since I have a very strong mystic roster. It’s all about finding the right match up for your roster. Also, if you can’t do it, then just drop down to the epic difficulty, there’s still good rewards there.

Lol, "fairly Endgame" that has 100% everything. Give yourself some credit man, you're fully Endgame.
    I haven’t 100% Labyrinth or Variant 1 yet, that’s why I don’t consider myself fully endgame.
    Dang, that's surprising. Any reason you haven't done em yet?
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Alvin69 said:

Maybe you're just not ready for that level of difficulty. Like seriously, maybe drop down in difficulty. I agree that Herald isn't easy, but I haven't seen Epic. However, Herald is meant to be Cavalier level difficulty, and Epic should be around Uncollected level difficulty.

Rewards should be earned, not given.

Node was tricky this time in epic unlike other days were it's very easy
    Well my response got deleted @StevieManWonder, but basically was saying that's surprising. Any reason you haven't done em yet?

It’s supposed to be hard dude. I’m a fairly endgame player, 100% all acts and 100% Abyss, with a solid roster with a few 6r3s and I still find Herald difficulty to be fairly difficult. Not the paths, I did the entire Masochism path today with my 5/65 Ronin, but the bosses are definitely hard. I had to use my entire team and revive my Fury to get him down, but that’s okay. It’s supposed to be difficult. The best thing about this event is that you can pick what class you do. I thought today would be easier than the cosmic day, but now I’m only gonna do the Cosmic day since I have a very strong mystic roster. It’s all about finding the right match up for your roster. Also, if you can’t do it, then just drop down to the epic difficulty, there’s still good rewards there.

He was talking about epic difficulty... Cosmic day in herald difficulty I had to use just one revive. But today I first wanted to try epic before going to herald. But to my bad, I knocked all champs one shot ,but that void was super annoying and tricky.. if one misses the combination, you will get petrified
  • Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★
    DJMNH said:

Alvin69 said:

Maybe you're just not ready for that level of difficulty. Like seriously, maybe drop down in difficulty. I agree that Herald isn't easy, but I haven't seen Epic. However, Herald is meant to be Cavalier level difficulty, and Epic should be around Uncollected level difficulty.

Whether you like it or not, it is doable. Maybe it's tricky, but with enough skill, this fight is doable. And on the other days, there were still people complaining about the boss fight being hard.
    Lol, thanks @Arsoz. Maybe it got deleted cause I accidentally said "me" instead of "em". 😂
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Lol, thanks @Arsoz. Maybe it got deleted cause I accidentally said "me" instead of "em". 😂

haha that's hilarious.
    Alvin69 said:

DJMNH said:

Alvin69 said:

Whether you like it or not, it is doable. Maybe it's tricky, but with enough skill, this fight is doable. And on the other days, there were still people complaining about the boss fight being hard.
    I never told bro it's undoable.. rather it's very very tricky.. but to be honest I find today toughest and mystic and tech day easiest followed by cosmic
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    To be fair you dont have to do void and you also have all month to rank up better counters if that’s why you’re struggling.

Wait for more fight videos to come out and come back to the event later in the month would be my advice.

Herald feels like more of a roster check than Canadian, the effective boss counters initially feel quite narrow which kind of goes against what kabam said they were going to do with the direction of content going forwards.

• Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited August 2020

Yeah, all the mcoc gods talking like the bosses are meh this and that. Well keep the opinions to yourselves. Non of the bosses are easy. I was putting my hope on void, which unfortunately turned out to be another parasites for resources and time. It's ridiculous that I can't even beat epic boss void. And potion and units are not worth spending compared to rewards.

Ok.. we'll keep our opinions to ourselves.. you do the same..
    But seeing as you wanted to share.. i'll share as well.. it seemed pretty easy.. although that could be because I have a good team (high level champs) for it.. as it's intended.. if you don't have a good team for it.. then you drop down a difficulty.. that's why they have multiple difficulties.. so that everyone can find an encounter suitable to their skill/roster level..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YDYumrlOUU&feature=youtu.be

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Well my response got deleted @StevieManWonder, but basically was saying that's surprising. Any reason you haven't done em yet?

Well I tried Variant 1 a few times (and I actually just did my first run through of it the other day) and just didn’t enjoy it at all, so I’m just doing it whenever I have revives in the overflow now. And I haven’t done Labyrinth yet because I’m waiting to do it when Scarlet Witch gets added to the featured five star pool so I can have an extra 4 shots for her.
This discussion has been closed.