**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst Doombot

I feel like it’s the skill one. It has shorter stun duration and sometimes even though I’m 100% sure I timed my block perfectly I don’t get the parry. I mean I could be wrong. But I hate that skill doombot.
Tech annoys me a bit with that double immunity.
Science though - that doombot is a joy if you have the willpower mastery. Just a goshdarn delight.

So I ask you: WHICH IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE DOOMBOT

Worst Doombot 126 votes

Tech
24%
FrostyMidnightfoxTendersquadRacs0Iron_SkywalkerIronBlaze09SpiderCoolsRepto23Smokieisgodheartbreakid_22RamadaQacobLordSmasherStevieManWonderThicco_ModeGreekhitLegionnaireTripleUFiiNCHStellan 31 votes
Cosmic
1%
TheVyrusScopeotoe987 2 votes
Mystic
23%
zuffyTerraJack_OHaraUnidentifiedCreatureLittle_Crocodili29chrisfernendezzzMaxGamingAmazing_Demon05PHJfinMiStaLovaamal_nairSteelManJaymix79Webhead055Cornflake04lowlevelplayerMCOCHazzaLucifer1810MCOC_2020MAKSshpak 29 votes
Science
7%
SiddhantKwatraAdvplayinggameletCiciliatoZombieZeddPsychic_2002Unio77SkyLord7000ShenkTURTLEGOATPIE 10 votes
Skill
12%
NightCrackerAspenmanveertherealRajdeep1997SpideyDNAChaos_Emperor786Giodood_1JestuhMasterpuffo_oChewie420MathgeekKAYDASparty6CosmicGoatRiderBig_B0y1 16 votes
Mutant
30%
PantherusNZSnakeEyes69Snizzbarrishisaigadgetfanaticsolivagant56VuDahBrandonmballouHammerbro_64CoolFlameCupidDrDeadpoolMitriaxJedi_HawkeManar198xSidDDragonFrenchy87EtjamaOGAvengerDeacon 38 votes

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Mutant. the worse one to me.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    When you *Don't* have Willpower it's definitely the Science Doombot, he's just annoying Bulky when you don't have the Regen to keep you topped up because of all the Stats Reductions, otherwise I'd say it depends on if you're using a Damage Over Time Champion and which one has has the Immunity to said DoT Effect.
    For me it's Mystic Doombot cause I run Venom the Duck for Regular Fights and Minibosses...
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Yeah mainly due to the fact that that un-blockable is pretty annoying
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    I don't have Willpower, but Science is stupid easy for me. Just longer. Mutant took 2 of the most annoying specials, gave em prowess, and made em unblockable. So yeah... Mutant.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    i despise this guy
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Tech

i despise this guy

Why? Just stay aggressive, never purposely bait specials and you're good.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Mutant
    Not only is the L1 a little tricky to evade (not HARD, just requires firm timing) so if you're paying keep-away to bait it, you can be caught on the hop, but the L2 is MUCH harder to evade and if they build up Prowess you can be OHKO if you mess up.

Skill and tech are 2nd equal - Skill you can easily be caught if you don't react to parries properly, while Tech you start with Heal block and then also Hulkbuster's hard-to-evade L2 (but it's possible, so I keep trying...and screwing it up!)
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Skill
    I don’t fight them.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Qacob said:

i despise this guy

Why? Just stay aggressive, never purposely bait specials and you're good.
    just long and annoying fight. also one time I brought corvus vs him. Not a fun time lol. Still traumatized.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    No e to be honest
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    How are the poll result colours chosen? Tech showing as red and Mutant as green is very confusing. Is it done automatically by the website?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Tech
    heavy attack is stupidly long. what are the specials on mutant?
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Science

Sp1 of Iceman and Sp2 of Mr Sinister. I like them because my main questing is Voodoo, same reason for my worst
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    science is the worst for me
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Sorry i read this wrong I thought you said worst as in easiest to fight the worst is tech as you can't evade its second
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Skill
    Tech not skill
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Mutant
    Mutant.. I can dex iceman's sp1 successfully but I get clipped at the end while dexing Mutant doombot sp1
  • Options
    GravediggerMCOCGravediggerMCOC Posts: 193
    Tech

same
  • Options
    Tech
    tech for me because of those annoying abilities
  • Options
    Tech

tech for me because of those annoying abilities

also the specials and heavies
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Navieen said:

The science doombot really is amazing. Arguably one of the most satisfying things when you have so many debuffs and your health just goes up so fast 😍

If you want more satisfying try OML with st synergy
  • Options
    Tech

Navieen said:

The science doombot really is amazing. Arguably one of the most satisfying things when you have so many debuffs and your health just goes up so fast 😍

If you want more satisfying try OML with st synergy
    yeah what he said
  • Options
    Tech
    also does any one know some tech doombot counters?