**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Voodoo 4* for all players for compensation

Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
More than 3 hours (at the moment) without login for Android users... A new sadly event that desserves a good compensation.
Android arena grinders are off...

A good prize and we forget this event ;-)

Comments

• xenu12xenu12 Posts: 43
    not gonna happen :( they will probably just add in a 3rd arena and ignore the time we've spent on this one
  • Marine31_Marine31_ Posts: 61
    There really should be some compensation on this one...seeing as though the game went down conveniently on one of the most sought after characters for half of the user base...keep up the great work Kabam!
  • Yolo333Yolo333 Posts: 2
    Yolo.. Vinit
  • Yolo333Yolo333 Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    :'(:'(
  • CS_arenaCS_arena Posts: 17
    **** u kabam
  • CS_arenaCS_arena Posts: 17
    Same **** happens in my case too
  • YoLO
  • JohnRoscovJohnRoscov Posts: 4
    only adnroid users
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Let's be crazy : a 4* Voodoo and a 4* SL
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Maverick75 wrote: »

Woah woah woah I thought u said crazy I think u mis spelled 5 star voodoo and sl max sig custom skin
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Maverick75 wrote: »

While we are at it a duped 4* voodoo and duped 4* starlord
  • ImmoImmo Posts: 9
    Im very very disappointed with this issue i have waited for more than a year for star lord as i dint had any luck in Crystal to get him. Now had got a chance to grab him and you gave us this issue which can't log in... Please fix it asap or give me 4* sL i have already spent many units to save my streak i wan in middle fight will i break my streak. ...
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Agreed! But it'll never happen. Max they'll give us is like 250 4* shards like it's all good.
  • Notion88Notion88 Posts: 8
    I feel your pain guys I have not been able to log in on my samsung s6 since 8am this morning (british time) I'm loosing so many points in the alliance war I'm doing, I'm fully disappointed kabam :(
  • DiscoDecksDiscoDecks Posts: 24
    So i guess Kabam dont have a night shift team! they get enough money from the game.

So if they run a third arena because of these problems it should only be an android only arena
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    DiscoDecks wrote: »
    So i guess Kabam dont have a night shift team! they get enough money from the game.

So if they run a third arena because of these problems it should only be an android only arena

Then people on iOS would complain just like people on android complain when they don't get certain offers best thing would be to run it for everybody
  • Newbot2310Newbot2310 Posts: 12
    No way, I already got almost 3m, I don't want another arena no matter what the rules are, I want vodoo from this arena this time
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    At least an awakening gem?
  • not able to log in..kabam should do something....my samsung s8 is not able to login..**** off kabam..u need to give us a special gift
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Crazy was an ironic term :)

The 4* are becoming the new 3*. Kabam can (must) give us the 4* champion(s) (and not a crystal) for this big incident that has an impact on arena, quests, events and AW.
  • Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    Give us generic awakening gem 4 wht u did . It takes only seconds 2 uninstall ur **** game
  • Ridiculous. No comments from kabam.
    KABAMMED AGAIN!
  • I'd rather a 5*Crystal instead of 4*voodoo. Over 4 hrs of nothing. I've had to listen to my wife and kids for that long. I think i should definitely be compensated for that :)
  • I can't even log in to help in my alliance war.. Being a leader of a alliance I can't even help in.. I'm supposed to be in front line of the war
  • I still can't login either
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Ugh...such a waste of time. When is this gonna be fixed. I don't have a lot of time for arenas, so if I miss a window when I'm supposed to be playing, it's hard to make up the time. Might as well give up on this round...
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Ridiculous. No comments from kabam.
    KABAMMED AGAIN!

There 8hrs behind us in there timezone,