**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

And my 3rd 6* is... (please don't hurt me)

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
...Longshot!

Another 6*, another great pull. As I tapped the crystal I was instantly hopeful because the little notification came up on my profile, so I knew it would most likely be a 2020 champion. Before I post my 6* roster I would like to say that my 5* luck at the moment is abysmal, so don't think I get all the luck. And while I'm here, any tips on how to play? Never owned him before so I'm excited to mess around with him.

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Longshot is truly a beast. Wish I had ur 6 star luck although I have 5 star Quake ...
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Just use heavy and use sp2
  • Options
    FightingHornetFightingHornet Posts: 51
    Congratz :)
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Hey @Qacob. Enjoying your pull all over the forums..
    Congrats dude.
    Now crush the contents
  • Options
    Hedron said:

Hey @Qacob. Enjoying your pull all over the forums..
    Congrats dude.
    Now crush the contents

Oh hey man, didn't know you were on the forums!
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Damn 2 out 3 bangers and a really good champ in vision aarkus... I hate you

I’d definitely count Vision as a banger, he has a lot of utility and he’s a banging defender. Not on the level of duped CapIW but probably on the same level as Longshot.
    I'm only saying that because I don't have vision aarkus and am too lazy to see his gameplay.. But I'll take your word
    I stand corrected
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★
    Woop woop! Awesome pull man
    Next .. Doom 🤪
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I want to trade all my 10 6* for your 3.
  • Options
    Reference said:

I want to trade all my 10 6* for your 3.

Im sorry, I didnt ask to be this lucky...actually I did but anyways, I wish I had luck like this with my 5*s
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Congrats! I also only recently got my third 6-star. So far I've got Diablo, Thing and Warlock! So I'm feeling quite lucky with 2 great pulls out of 3 so far!

off topic: Am I the only one disturbed that longshot has only 4 fingers? (3 fingers and one thumb)
  • Options

Congrats! I also only recently got my third 6-star. So far I've got Diablo, Thing and Warlock! So I'm feeling quite lucky with 2 great pulls out of 3 so far!

off topic: Am I the only one disturbed that longshot has only 4 fingers? (3 fingers and one thumb)

Congrats on your 6*s! I never noticed his fingers, I was busy being disturbed by his hair.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Woah, that's some crazy RNG. Congrats dude, hopefully you keep pulling great champs!
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★
    yesterday after a serious grind ... SIX STAR JUGGERNAUT!!!!!! someone comfort me :'(
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

congrats! my third six star was also yesterday. luck ends soon, my dude

Joe Fixit is my first and only six star yet but what hurts more is that I got him after completing 6.1 and getting cavalier so it was like a slap in the face for your hard work😔😔, hope I get some better pulls in the future
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Damn 2 out 3 bangers and a really good champ in vision aarkus... I hate you

Uhm vision is a freaking beast. He’s not a god tier champ but man he’s really good. I have an unduped rank 2 and he’s fun
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

congrats! my third six star was also yesterday. luck ends soon, my dude

Joe Fixit is my first and only six star yet but what hurts more is that I got him after completing 6.1 and getting cavalier so it was like a slap in the face for your hard work😔😔, hope I get some better pulls in the future
    ouch man. i hope he gets buffed soon for you. I don't need him but a lot of people would benefit
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Hey! All the awesomes on this post pushed me up to 4🌟! Thanks guys.

how insightful
  • Options

Qacob said:

Hey! All the awesomes on this post pushed me up to 4🌟! Thanks guys.

how insightful
    Here we go again...
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I just opened my 10th 6star, here are my results. Pretty science heavy, but I’ve been loving my pulls so far. Based on what I’ve seen from other people, no complaints.