Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

New Player- New Roster Help

Guys I'm a fairly new player,started playing yesterday and still on 1.2.4
Which champs should I focus on?

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    invest in your first five three stars, especially voodoo and spider man because they have heal and evade, respectively, which is very useful for new players learning the game. quake is best champ in game and can bypass some difficult stuff, but she might not be that useful for you
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

get good with quake, watch some videos on her. She is the best champ in the game.
    Other than that, just push as far as you can in story. You should be able to at least complete act 3 with that roster

Really?
    I find quake kinda difficult to play with tbh, will try to get better 😅

invest in your first five three stars, especially voodoo and spider man because they have heal and evade, respectively, which is very useful for new players learning the game. quake is best champ in game and can bypass some difficult stuff, but she might not be that useful for you

quake is definitely super hard to learn, but if you stick with the game long enough, you will see her value. right now, I think it's better for you to build basic skills like parrying, dexing, and soon, intercepting and more complicated things
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Rank up whoever you like playing with the most. Don't get too caught up with tier list. Like using your Spiderman. Hits for big damage on the sp2. Plus who doesn't like Spiderman?
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Don't sell champs
  • Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 370 ★★
    Stealthy is also a good focus he is a real path clearer
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,839 ★★★★★
    You may be a great player in the future but please get 1-Star Hulk before you progress into the game.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Don’t sell champions. Omega red can help
    You there with progression
  • Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    You gotta know how to use those champions, look at seatin’s tier list and search up if a champ is good, if they are, watch a video on how to use them, or else they are complete trash almost.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

You gotta know how to use those champions, look at seatin’s tier list and search up if a champ is good, if they are, watch a video on how to use them, or else they are complete trash almost.

You can literally use any champions up until act 5
  • Options
    Qacob said:

And?
  • Options

Qacob said:

And?

So telling the OP that anyone who isn't "Beyond God tier" on seatin’s allmighty tier list is trash is probably not going to help.
  • Options
    Qacob said:

Qacob said:

And?

So telling the OP that anyone who isn't "Beyond God tier" on seatin’s allmighty tier list is trash is probably not going to help.
    I said to watch videos on how to use him and ask forums or google if the champ is good. He just use it to get an idea of where the champ is, not just rank up beyond god tiers.
  • Options
    Qacob said:

Qacob said:

And?

And that’s not what I said at all. I said lots of champs are good, but they are trash if you don’t how to use them. Quake is horrible if you can’t use her, stop making up words.
  • Options

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

And?

I said to watch videos on how to use him and ask forums or google if the champ is good. He just use it to get an idea of where the champ is, not just rank up beyond god tiers.
    "or else they are complete trash almost." is the bit I was talking about.
  • Options
    Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

And?

I said if they are good, not “beyond god tier”
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

seatin tier list is OK at best. Lagacy's is even worse. Mine is the worst of them all, but I'll still post an image of it anyways.

It all depends on the situation. For example, I would honestly recomend KG over sparky at a beginner level, because he is tanky AF and noobs mess up a lot.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

And?

I said if they are good, not “beyond god tier”
    If they aren't good, they are trash. Doesn't make a lot of sense, does it?