**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

250k+ 4400 prestige looking for alliance

Hey folks looking for a new alliance. Unfortunately due to life and work (I am a doctor) can't play 24/7. Last alliance just had a few over bearing people who turned me off to game. Want to find a solid alliance who won't be pushy and jerks if I can't log in for a few hours at start of AQ and AW.

5+ 4 star r5 toons
15 r4 + toons
Use to running Map 5 x4 a week

Looking for relaxed group who understands life is more important and some weeks can't be 100%
Want alliance who runs AQ map 5 at least 3 days a cycle
Finishes item and quest event

Hit me up on line
Jand213

Comments

• Options
    Hello Jand, i think you fit perfectly in our alliance, send me a ingame friend request : madjayjay
  • Options
    JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Jand213 comes up use not found on Line. You can find me at jsnook2
  • Options
    Hey Icyhott
    I think we're the guys you're looking for,we are a friendly bunch with a core group that have been together for near on two years.
    Sounds like we tick all of your boxes & we have a space available for you so if you want to check us out then we are (LGRW3)Minions of Millie
    I couldn't find you on Line but I'm Sameel Steel & you can find me on Line or in game if you're interested
  • Options
    JJWJJW Posts: 134 Content Creator
    edited September 2017
    SDF is AQ 5x5.
    We are adults only, many are parents or professionals.
    We can manage schedules.

Come chat with us.
    http://join.simians.tk
  • Options
    IcyhottIcyhott Posts: 13
    Bump
  • Options
    OBTB is looking for a player like you. Please add me on LINE (kaplowi) because it says I could not find you.