**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

THE STRONGEST SP2 IN THE GAME??

Heyy guys wanted to know who has the strongest Sp2 in the whole of the game!
Thanks in advance.
I would love to know the results of 5 star 5/65, as few of my options are not there as 6 stars.

THE STRONGEST SP2 IN THE GAME?? 228 votes

Domino
7%
FabiusBROllyoxenfreeCosagornTim1234GbabyfreshChadhutch04Gaurav_ChampZsirhcZBulmktjsjsjs13MotorjamKrishang_1710JohnyBoyOldAbe101stJoshua_EiversGiantwalrus56Erik_Killmonger1001Vp14 18 votes
Corvus Glaive
15%
Sherholbm3eppsGodzilla9700CliffordcanUnsilentBrokenKlerrGrootman1294TiborginaTheDuke899FabriciusNo_oneukAppu_96TheSupremeYllib1Legionnaireamal_nairSaakkiller1995Papicante1Pinkysegun 35 votes
Proxima Midnight
19%
PantherusNZSaiyanTheManMythLegendR_D_Jrsolivagant56Alex13369uncsteve53NojokejaymDarkSoulDLXTaZ_4178Wicket329AssumedNameUnidentifiedCreatureShafeeqshadow_lurker22KDSuperFlash10QuattrucciAgragulDonrefreInfinityheart 45 votes
Longshot
10%
TheTAbyssJBC89playinggameletTheAngryOneMaldroit2pigupompomDrPepper_75mgj0630Mike439Kirito_kunTSR6225GladsTalharajpootPrakhar_82StacheBoiŘïdđhįmLioz178AceOfDiamondNameless_IWABOMB 23 votes
Blade
0%
Aegon
0%
Ghost
20%
JestressAce_03SungjSiddhantKwatraBaseballguy711Panchulon21SandeepSJakearoundXva23DankedaRockypantherxAmazing_Demon05Disgruntled_User_123Kill_GreyKaratemike415StevieManWonderMiStaLovaTiger360ChampSlayerHedron 46 votes
Hyperion
3%
Noodes_PrathapAleorSarvanga1_ILLUSION8andreebeeHoitado 7 votes
Morningstar
2%
Rasilovercx23433odishika123udyedagainLobster44centennial 6 votes
Others( please specify)
21%
SatsuiNoHadouTendersquadzuffyWayntosChamp_ZKennadoAb_SamadMilesHolmwoodCorruptX7Tylz101DizzyIrish_Chaos1222Colonaut123TheKiryuEthanGamerDenzel116RabangaMorpheus_123CASrinivasSquirrelguy 48 votes

Comments

• Options
    The above options are what i have seen myself making hell lotta damage, so please dont mind my poll options, if it was not a good one, and please specify if someone else.
  • Options
    Would love to see videos too!!
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,464 ★★★★
    Proxima Midnight
    There's a lot of variation in potential, especially for champs (like Ghost) who can potentially build up additional boosts, but I'm pretty sure the typically highest potential is Proxima Midnight if you have her awakened and manage to get her missions aligned properly for maximum damage (get her 3rd mission completed around the same time as you hit 100 hits in her combo metre and then unload the L2 while the 2 boost buffs are still in their temporary states)

That said, Ghost might still have more potential if you build up enough fury/crit buffs and include the Ant-Man synergy.
  • Options

Where is OG damage king

May i know whom you are saying about mate??
  • Options

You had some great options, but I think Namor (with a couple furys from the sp3 then a quick sp2 in Imperious Rex) and Sunspot definitely should be considered. I’ve seen massive damage off of both of them.

Like i said, i have mentioned a few that i know and i have seen myself. I haven't got a namor, sunspot and capiw yet.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Proxima Midnight
    If you can ramp her all the way
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,731 ★★★★
  • Options
    FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    Corvus Glaive
    I don't have enough experience with a lot of these characters so I just got to say Corvus. Also shout out to CAIW and Sentinel.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Others( please specify)
    Captain America infinity war has best sp2 I feel
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Proxima Midnight

Im really sorry for not having mentioned capiw, as i dont have him, but i surely know how he can make damage as i have a 4 star and have seen videos

he can make decent damage but my 5 star rank 4 unawakened did 50k damage on 4 kinetic charges plus fury from heavy...
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Shafeeq said:

Im really sorry for not having mentioned capiw, as i dont have him, but i surely know how he can make damage as i have a 4 star and have seen videos

he can make decent damage but my 5 star rank 4 unawakened did 50k damage on 4 kinetic charges plus fury from heavy...
    With suicides and 5 charges I can get up to 100k on 5/65.
  • Options
    Proxima Midnight

Where is OG damage king

yeah yeah it is him it is Thor who had massive damage in sp3 and sp2 and even now he is a monster and some OG champ like storm when awakened and when the enemy is in a high level of power bar your sp2 deals hell lot of damage based on sig ability
  • Options
    Proxima Midnight

Karnak is the king of special attack damage

even Karnak's sp2 deals decent damage based on how low enemies health is his sp2 deals more damage the less the health of the enemy is
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Others( please specify)
    Sasquatch
  • Options
    TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Others( please specify)
    Sunspot is probably biggest possible l2. From top of my head anyways
  • Options
    KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
    Proxima Midnight
    Proxima or Guardian