Options

*Puts on Jameson impression* I want more Spider-Man!

I think you should add the Toby McGuire Spider-Man.

Special attacks.
Quips: hurts the enemies pride causes power drain. This is the first special attack

Organic webbing: causes stun after damageing the enemy. This is the second special attack

Web throw: Spider-Man webs up the enemy then jumps in the air and then grabs them and throws them at the wall. This does a lot of damage and is the third special attack.

Abilities.
Evade
Stun
Great power (increases damage once at 50% health)
Great responsibility (power gain is now gained 25% slower)

Awakened ability.
Spider Sense
This ability now makes Spider-Man untouchable for a short amount time. (this would work pretty much the same as Unstoppable)

Comments

• Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,148 ★★★★★
    n o m o r e s p i d e r m e n
  • Options
    Vtfan115Vtfan115 Posts: 12
    Y
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Vtfan115 said:

Y

There are too many already....plus, adding this one will remind me of Spider-Man 3.....and no one should have to be reminded of Spider-Man 3....
  • Options
    Bro are you serious there are more iron man in the game than spiderman
  • Options
    Vtfan115 said:

Bro are you serious there are more iron man in the game than spiderman

There are too many Iron Men as well....don't want anymore of them either....
  • Options
    There's like 8 iron man characters and 6 spider characters
  • Options
    Vtfan115 said:

There's like 8 iron man characters and 6 spider characters

Yes....too many of both....we have covered this...
  • Options
    I just want another spiderman because he's my favorite superhero
  • Options
    Just stop complaining i don't see you making character recommendations i spent 2 hours trying to not make him balanced
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Vtfan115 said:

Just stop complaining i don't see you making character recommendations i spent 2 hours trying to not make him balanced

That took you two hours?
  • Options
    Yes is was like 4 am i was tired af and was trying to think of stuff for him
  • Options
    Vtfan115 said:

Wasn't complaining....you offered your opinion...I offered mine...it is how the forum works. Neither of us is wrong or right...they are just opinions....good luck!
  • Options
    Oh. Sorry if i sounded rude its just that i put a lot of effort into that and wasn't ready for criticism and I'm new to the forum
  • Options
    Thomas_3TThomas_3T Posts: 47
    Don't know if this is a bad place to mention it but Anti-Venom is pretty cool too and I made a character concept for him

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/216343/anti-venom-champion-concept#latest

Also a rework for Agent Venom here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/203902/agent-venom-rework-concept#latest

How much self-advertisement is too much? Asking because I want to make my ideas known, but don't want to spam the forums.
  • Options
    I do like Anti-Venom and i do think that Agent Venom is severly underpowered
  • Options
    Agent Venom is such a cool character in the comics and tv shows but he is so weak in game which sucks because he's one of my favorite Marvel characters
  • Options
    Hey guys, please share any new Champion suggestions you have in our Character Wishlist Thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.