Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

What should I do with my mystic awakening gem?

PeterStreitPeterStreit Posts: 47
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips

What should I do with my mystic awakening gem? 60 votes

Use on Magik
28%
winterthurstakJank39zuffyDelta_14VartoxLuismarquez131BUZZdog3000Jim0172Anonymous346zero7DOKTOROKTOPUSvinniegainzLord_Paramount10SgtAnime1Spitfire17583Korporate_Kurt 17 votes
Wait for ghost rider
5%
Zane22PeterStreitzerogods 3 votes
Wait for Dr. Voodoo
41%
OngellAlfa_PigeonHaji_SaabRockandrollinaDYellsomevg2782AfridMonkey17288SashaFierceXGhengisHanBuckeyeKPChunkerButtM8SakkbanNormanBJJMasterTroller42TheMageHunterAnujCosmic_Ray13Breynolds11Natural_Born_Ninja 25 votes
Sell it
25%
JamezBongRandomlyGeneratedSpity68Mwhitaker23Hell_GoliathJJ4302Primmer79_LivingDeadGirlSpeedbumpHoidCosmereSummonerB2AshburnsamarthaadiGrimmbearragnar0k 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    Wait for ghost rider
    Or wait for scarlet witch. I have a lot of mystic and generic sig stones.
  • Options
    GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    I mean sell it?!?really you had to put that option to get people going lol. I used mine on voodoo and haven't regretted it once.
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Wait for Dr. Voodoo
    Never use an awakening gem on Magik unless you have a bunch of sig stones, at sig 1 her Limbo only has a 1% chance to proc
  • Options
    Sell it
    with diversity being the way it is...what's the point in awakening champs...maybe you can feed it to a loki for a lil extra defender rating.
  • Options
    Wait for ghost rider
    I was trying to be funny. I'm sorry that it did not strike you the way it was intended to.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Sell it
    SELL IT.
    Lol in all honesty Magik
  • Options
    Sell it
    wait for scarlet witch. or SELL IT! the most valuable class awakening gem.... SELL IT! MALE ME FEEL LESS BAD!
    or wait for voodoo or scarlet witch
  • Options
    Sell it
    *make
  • Options
    Font bloody sell it.. Hold for a decent mystic champ who's utilities you need I personally still love my sw
  • Options
    Dont*