**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rate the Summoner Showdown Event

Rate the Summoner Showdown Event 204 votes

0-Stars
49%
VicayneCrys23DrZolaBadroseDanielRandJestressSpity68Ace_03Heheheh7777jdrum663Noodes_DarkShadowZXTerraTJ82SaielKingKiahBluestoneHendrossChadhutch04Panchulon21 100 votes
1-Star
11%
K1lltasticsolivagant56Yarg2015UnsilentThunderstruck77wallopMcord117TheKiryuAleorRockypantherxPrcekKk25MadEyeMoody_333SchmelerFurytafreRAMBOSLAWDnegrin6969Ganesh10alowlevelplayerNightbeat78Jaximos 23 votes
2-Stars
11%
World EaterAdamdrt2006SpicyslicerMirage_TurtleRaymundo86Lucky7LucianoCorruptX7LmaoScopeotoe987DarthPhalMaxGamingAkkarin23KyusushuiH3t3rErik_Killmonger1001MathgeekŘïdđhįmDeadlygamer98SkyLord7000Chobbly 24 votes
3-Stars
12%
VuDahLvernon15kikiFurieuxRasiloverBulmktMarvel2289VoltolosDenzel116Notsavage19CASrinivasLormifPHJfinMike439Thicco_ModeGreekhitPotatolegionKatzastrophe_Od1nMasterpuffChewie420JohnyBoy 25 votes
4-Stars
8%
Dumal2015SceptilemaniacHammerbro_64Ackbar67shadow_lurker22JChanceH9QacobJollyHawkWedgemonsterMCOCHazzaAgent_X_zzzUnassignedtestersaturnCloudwalkerTrashPanda12CrcrcrcCokkiemonster_91Vermillion 18 votes
5-Stars
6%
KDoggg2017GarloCupidHalleyCiciliatoNo_oneukDarkEternityLainuaDoctor_Strange19XanderayneAziz5253Gr8TonyStarkThe_Sentry06LBreaker 14 votes

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    3-Stars
    Would be 5* rating if the Coldsnap node wasn’t there to make the fight restrictive.
    Near miss
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    2-Stars

Show up - Hard pass. Too fun and way too epic for me.

Showdown - 9/10. Probably 10. Yeah sure 10. THAT is meant to be a challenge for the ultimate prize, and not a paltry amount of 5* shards.

I actually came to say this showdow 10 showup is a joke I was hoping for something at the most rol with a few nodes
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    If the rewards were decent, I would probably do it, but it’s not really worth the resources to rank up my 4*s for this. I might try with Medusa later, but only if I’m really bored
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    2-Stars
    2.5 for me, show up difficulty is too much but for showdown I would say it’s ok
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    3-Stars
    Eh, 'twas alright. I ranked up unnecessary champions before just giving up and Ghosting the SU and not bothering with the SD.
  • HamptonHampton Posts: 6
    0-Stars
    What a crappy event. So stupid. Im not ranking 4 stars for this. Not fun at all....
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    0-Stars
    Well I would’ve gone for 3*s, but I instinctively clicked 0 stars.
    Show Up is bullcrap imo, but Showdown is more entertaining.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    0-Stars
    Show-up difficulty is the worst event in years.
    Showdown however is a different story. 8/10 there.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    1-Star
    show-up is the worst event ever.
    Showdown is a solid 9/10. Pretty F2P friendly, very hard fight built for the best of the best.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    -The event itself: 3.5*

* The node itself was restrictive in that the quest only allowed 4*s and had unavoidable coldsnap debuff. I personally dont mind the restrictions and being forced to plan ahead. Part of the fun is strategizing imo. However, I understand that not everyone has a 4* coldsnap immune champ (or someone who doesnt make contact), so even if you were skilled, you will inevitably take damage. As in theres no way to circumvent this. I would be annoyed too if I was in that position.

* The gameplay itself was enjoyable especially because of the "Aggressive" and "Explosive Personality" nodes that forces you to dex and counter constantly instead of "hit block -> parry/stun -> 5 hit -> repeat"

* Lastly, and this is nitpicky, but I kinda wanted cosmetic rewards. A title that says "I showed up" wouldve been cool. But thats just a personal thing. The shards and gold were nice

-The feedback: 6*

* I didnt even read Kabam's post regarding the changes

* I did read the back and forth between the community and it was entertaining
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★

Had no problems going through it with 4* Medusa, but the rewards stink to high heaven.

I initially ranked up 4* Colossus from rank 3 to 5 thinking I'd need him for it and the gold cost alone was around 500k. So if I included spent catalysts, rank-up gems and stuff, I think I actually lost more than I gained from this event.

5 stars. Has a little something for everyone.

Tbf, ranking up Colossus was your decision not Kabam's
  • Buch30Buch30 Posts: 43
    I don’t think it’s a fair event at all. The last showdown and at New York comic con you had maxed out champions to choose from. Why do the same event but have everyone participate but also not give a full maxed out roster. I haven’t ranked my 4*s in years so I can’t do the event and I’m not complaining in that aspect, but it does kinda suck to not have any chance at the big rewards.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    1-Star
    As a competitive mode imo it's bad.
    Roster limitation (would be better, I'd we'd use 3*s)
    Mastery limitation (let everybody use any in this specific mode)
    Device limitation (no solution to this)
    Boosts - spend to get best time while those are active (ban boosts)

As a single player mode it's just a boring fight.
    Also I'm ok with rewards, as without time limitation it's not really a big challenge
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    People who can actually have access to showdown are most likely to have a developed roster of 4* and should be able to handle it anyday. But showup difficulty should be a mor FUN way of experiencing the same bosses. However not EXACTLY the same where the boss has 1.4 million health and explosive personality coupled with insane coldsnap..... But the changes they have made have made the fight miles easier so no-one should complain. So Pre-nerf=0 stars after= 4
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    3-Stars
    I’m factoring in the nerf. I think they could’ve done it differently for the rewards system, use a wider leaderboard where large amounts of players get rewards, but then have the top people qualify similar to now, because it’s pretty much all or nothing, and hardly anyone will get much from it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    4-Stars
    Idk what all you guys are doing, for showdown difficulty it’s clearly been said only 4 stars.
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    1-Star
    I believe Showup is not for everyone (definitely not for me) but if Kabam wanted an event for community at large they either should have done away with Coldsnap node or The rewards should be insane like an AG, 6* nexus, 5* Nexus, 4->5 5*rank up gem. so that summoner would actually feel that it's worth it.
    It's really good that they reduced the difficulty now (yet ro go live) but i have this feeling some summoner won't feel good about this either because they were ok with this difficulty level and were very strongly defending it on forums (Which is beyond me😜)
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    Me trying to understand why iceman is not immune to coldsnap, lol
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    4-Stars
    4 stars. It’s not meant for everyone to complete, but they still have everyone an option to participate, get rewards, and we’re flexible with changes for the community.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    2-Stars
    it got noticed and nerfed so 2 * for that but low rewards and still a difficult fight so only 2
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    4-Stars
    Pre nerf it was 3* now I give it 4*
This discussion has been closed.