**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BEHOLD the PERFECT no suicides summoner showdown run

Comments

• Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Hopefully this doesn't become the biggest accomplishment of anyone's life lol.
  • Options
    Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★
    @RazorDevil If you want to have a proper conversation with others, don't come on the forums acting rude to everyone who disagrees with your point of view.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

All talk no action makes y’all sound pretty unconvincing to me. If there is something that I can agree with from the past is that the strongest, in this case, the most skilled, should decide. Now I don’t want to decide anything, but if any one of you would slap off those suicides and would attempt this goddamn boss, they would not do as well as I did. But you won’t, you’re talking about me not wanting to exit my confort zone and being whiney, not getting the suicides. Slap them off and take me on head on. I will bow to the one that does beat me. I wanna see the person who beats my score without getting hit. Most of you couldn’t even complete their suicide runs without getting hit most likely...

I was expecting a conversation about whether or not suicides are an unfair advantage or not with proper arguments, not people bashing my skills. I know I’m skilled and none of you can take that away from me.

The problem is that with little practice people are doing it in 7.5m mark. That is close to the mark where suicides dont matter in being able to beat him
  • Options
    ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 88
    Sasquatch can do a sub 5 run without suicides... hehe
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    My problem with suicides is that you don’t need them to play any piece of content in the game. There’s tons of players out there saying “it’s your fault you didn’t unlock them” but why should I if I don’t need them? I beat act 6 100% with no suicides, I run wars and perform at the top without suicides. So why should I be required to unlock them for this challenge to win it? I just don’t think it’s really fair. I know others will disagree, but this is just my opinion from the “other” side of the suicides topic.
  • Options
    Werewrym said:

My problem with suicides is that you don’t need them to play any piece of content in the game. There’s tons of players out there saying “it’s your fault you didn’t unlock them” but why should I if I don’t need them? I beat act 6 100% with no suicides, I run wars and perform at the top without suicides. So why should I be required to unlock them for this challenge to win it? I just don’t think it’s really fair. I know others will disagree, but this is just my opinion from the “other” side of the suicides topic.

Because you are competing against other summoners in a time trial. The rules were clear that you could use one 4* champ and no buffs, but you could use masteries. If you want to limit masteres you need to remove them all, not just some that you dont like.
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

All talk no action makes y’all sound pretty unconvincing to me. If there is something that I can agree with from the past is that the strongest, in this case, the most skilled, should decide. Now I don’t want to decide anything, but if any one of you would slap off those suicides and would attempt this goddamn boss, they would not do as well as I did. But you won’t, you’re talking about me not wanting to exit my confort zone and being whiney, not getting the suicides. Slap them off and take me on head on. I will bow to the one that does beat me. I wanna see the person who beats my score without getting hit. Most of you couldn’t even complete their suicide runs without getting hit most likely...

I was expecting a conversation about whether or not suicides are an unfair advantage or not with proper arguments, not people bashing my skills. I know I’m skilled and none of you can take that away from me.

Not getting hit is the easy part tbh. I don’t get hit easily, it’s the timing that’s hard 😂 and you seem to know a lot about being skilled. All hail the self professed skillful one!!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

what happened to not being derogatory?
    one. freaking. comment. As opposed to however many are left. Can you not just move on? I was done arguing with you!

butttt nooooooooooooo
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

When you say suicides into consideration, do you mean a different scoring for suicide users and non users?

I was hoping they’d cut all masteries except for parry and dex out of the contest just like they did in prior versions, but I really don’t know why they haven’t thought of this. Boosts that give you 30% attack are banned, but the 60% suicide attack boost is fair game... I can’t guys I just can’t... I can’t do better than this.
    I see no issue with suicides being allowed. It is fair game because they are there and everyone has access to them whether they pay for units and cores or if they grind. Sure they are expensive but that is part of the risk / reward. Similar for legends title
    Why then boosts have been banned? What’s the difference?
    Everyone has access to them whether they pay for them or grind the units to get them.
    I personally assume Kabam was very lazy and avoided the risk of any possible further issues, by not coding masteries to be deactive (except parry and dexterity of course).
    I personally can’t see why disabled masteries wouldn’t have been a more fair competition 🤔
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

When you say suicides into consideration, do you mean a different scoring for suicide users and non users?

I was hoping they’d cut all masteries except for parry and dex out of the contest just like they did in prior versions, but I really don’t know why they haven’t thought of this. Boosts that give you 30% attack are banned, but the 60% suicide attack boost is fair game... I can’t guys I just can’t... I can’t do better than this.
    I see no issue with suicides being allowed. It is fair game because they are there and everyone has access to them whether they pay for units and cores or if they grind. Sure they are expensive but that is part of the risk / reward. Similar for legends title
    Why then boosts have been banned? What’s the difference?
    Everyone has access to them whether they pay for them or grind the units to get them.
    I personally assume Kabam was very lazy and avoided the risk of any possible further issues, by not coding masteries to be deactive (except parry and dexterity of course).
    I personally can’t see why disabled masteries wouldn’t have been a more fair competition 🤔
    I mean... you could use boosts. Your score just won't be counted.
  • Options

Lormif said:

one. freaking. comment. As opposed to however many are left. Can you not just move on? I was done arguing with you!

butttt nooooooooooooo
    you say this every time you do it and it is pointed out, "it is just one", this time and this time and this time and this time.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

I kinda agree with you but if that were the case then why ban boosts?
    I was thinking about that too after I commented that...I really don't have an answer for that one with out it being a contradiction
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

butttt nooooooooooooo
    you say this every time you do it and it is pointed out, "it is just one", this time and this time and this time and this time.
    this is the second time I’ve used this comment.

Second, different thread.

Third, the show up thread is people complaining about certain parts of the show up, I guess. Not as much complaining as people arguing with you, but whatever.

This is some guy is complaining because he thinks this the perfect no suicides run, people have proof that it’s not, and he’s saying, no false mines the best because I have the skills

he deserved the wahhmbulance meme
  • Options

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

butttt nooooooooooooo

Third, the show up thread is people complaining about certain parts of the show up, I guess. Not as much complaining as people arguing with you, but whatever.

This is some guy is complaining because he thinks this the perfect no suicides run, people have proof that it’s not, and he’s saying, no false mines the best because I have the skills

So it is ok to be critical when people deserve it in your mind? It is based arbitrarily? I remember when it was pointed out to me it was because I was commenting on someone who claimed that kabam should throw a bone sometimes, by pointing out that this month is full of bones.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

butttt nooooooooooooo

So it is ok to be critical when people deserve it in your mind? It is based arbitrarily? I remember when it was pointed out to me it was because I was commenting on someone who claimed that kabam should throw a bone sometimes, by pointing out that this month is full of bones.
    bone comment? what? i don’t think that was me...
  • Options

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

butttt nooooooooooooo

bone comment? what? i don’t think that was me...
    That is the comment that started it in the other thread.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    I
    Alvin69 said:

The level of cockiness is absolutely astonishing.
    From multiple people who have posted about this event, not just the OP.
  • Options

@Adevati I would LOVE it if everyone got the same conditions. Kinda like the competition they organized last year,

Everyone got the same conditions. That is not what you mean. You mean you wish everyone was forced into exactly the same setup.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    odogg9941 said:

Just my 2 cents your title of a perfect run is wrong. A perfect run would have been taking him down. But good try

I'm glad someone else said this
  • Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Awww, this guy never unlocked suicides, so they just remove the mastery! Keep in mind you almost have the units, you can do arena. Stop being so selfish.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    The whole purpose behind banning boosts is to level the playing field. The fact is that not all end game players run suicides and they provide a significant advantage in the competition. If leveling the playing field is so important then something should have been done about masteries.
This discussion has been closed.