**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake parry

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
I've been trying to use her but have problem with dexterity, not good enough yet. Right now I've been parry/stun enemy.
Which synergys will allow quake to take the least amount of damage while parrying?

Comments

• Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Practice heavy dex
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Having her duped will help a bit, but for questing not many Canada man is your best answer.

Generally for questing there aren’t many viable ones.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    practice, practice, practice.
  • Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    I’d suggest taking a weak (like lowest star you have) and dueling the hardest target you can find. I got really good with her against the Champion.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Practice.

Epic Boss Rush is still leagues away with my current roster. I only have a team of 4*s and a handful of 5*s at R3. It wasn't until I read that quake can cheese most of the bosses with enough skill that I decided to rank up my 4* to 5/50.

It was 2 weeks ago. At first I can only chip 20% from Thing then die and repeat. I was already happy with that progress. Now, I can confidently defeat Thing without taking any damage. I'm still stuck at Havok tho, I'm planning on waiting until the last Boss Rush before I use any pots, boosts, revives and units. I'm kinda confident I can do it. The Big Quake Day that will give my account a little boost if ever I pull good 5*s.

I do it with Black Widow synergy and the corpse of Nick Fury. I try to play at least 3 times a day. No pressure.

The Epic Boss Rush is a good practice because it only costs 2 energy per fight and the bosses are stacked.