**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BEHOLD the PERFECT no suicides summoner showdown run

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

odogg9941 said:

Just my 2 cents your title of a perfect run is wrong. A perfect run would have been taking him down. But good try

Are you *ucking ****? I got timed out. This isas much as you can do in one run without suicides you moron.
    dude you need to chill out before you get banned.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    solopolo said:

"Try the fight without suicides" but why would others willingly handicap themselves just to prove a point because you're too entitled to realize you're not playing optimally? Get in arenas like everyone else, stop burning units on pointless crystals, or trying to bumrush quests with items to make up for your lack of skill, and maybe you'll have the resources you need to unlock suicides. Suicides are NOT locked behind a paywall, you just refuse to make the effort required to unlock them. That's entirely your fault, not kabam's.

Y'all never stop whining, jesus.

Why unlock suicides when you don’t need them? Suicides don’t make content easier, they make it faster. Some people didn’t feel the need to unlock suicides because they don’t mind fights being a bit longer and prefer to run without recoil. Either way you look at it summoners have made a choice, no one’s choices are wrong, no one’s are right. However with this competition only one of those choices is being rewarded.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Well then I won’t qualify, but at least I’ll know that I got the stuff. Remember this thing I did is without suicides. I’m missing out on 60% attack. Plus, I even have a run in which I tried tyhe sp2 method and lasted until timeout with exactly 0 hits taken. This challenge sucks when it comes to fairness. I could run laps around this boss if I had suicides, but I won’t get them cause I’m f2p for a goddamn reason. Here’s the 631 hit run proof:

You can be FTP and have suicides. I'm FTP and used to run maxed DE. Haven't run it in a long time and never unlocked LC but I have the units to unlock it if I wanted to.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

I’d love to see all the people disagreeing share their no suicides runs, but that’s beside the point. I want to show kabam that they’ve done a mistake by allowing masteries like suicides inside the competition. From my perspective they are an unfair advantage that hinder me for example and many others from even having a shot at qualifying.

Another day, another whiner.
    Werewrym said:

The whole purpose behind banning boosts is to level the playing field. The fact is that not all end game players run suicides and they provide a significant advantage in the competition. If leveling the playing field is so important then something should have been done about masteries.

That's an excellent point.
    GOTG said:

I’d love to see all the people disagreeing share their no suicides runs, but that’s beside the point. I want to show kabam that they’ve done a mistake by allowing masteries like suicides inside the competition. From my perspective they are an unfair advantage that hinder me for example and many others from even having a shot at qualifying.

Another day, another whiner.
    Dismissing someone's argument as "whining" and then moving on without interacting with the actual argument is useless.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    This is essentially the legends run to end all legends runs.

If you can grab a monthly title without suicides then this should not be a problem, if you choose not to chase it or don't run suicides or just cannot compete with those who do then you won't get in, simple.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Werewrym said:

solopolo said:

"Try the fight without suicides" but why would others willingly handicap themselves just to prove a point because you're too entitled to realize you're not playing optimally? Get in arenas like everyone else, stop burning units on pointless crystals, or trying to bumrush quests with items to make up for your lack of skill, and maybe you'll have the resources you need to unlock suicides. Suicides are NOT locked behind a paywall, you just refuse to make the effort required to unlock them. That's entirely your fault, not kabam's.

Why unlock suicides when you don’t need them? Suicides don’t make content easier, they make it faster. Some people didn’t feel the need to unlock suicides because they don’t mind fights being a bit longer and prefer to run without recoil. Either way you look at it summoners have made a choice, no one’s choices are wrong, no one’s are right. However with this competition only one of those choices is being rewarded.
    @Werewrym
    But you do need suicides. For legend runs, high level arenas, the showdown, and any time-based challenge, you do need suicides. Every choice has a cost, and you made yours, fully aware of the potential consequences. Stop crying.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

This is what happens when a generation grows up with the participation trophy

I hope you’re not talking about me here, because I bust my ass off in everything I do and I’m not looking for a goddamn participation trophy. That’s precicely the reason why I even started this goddamn thread. I am skilled and I know my worth, so I fight for a competition that is fair for EVERYBODY using my example. I don’t speak out of my posterior, I actually proved how good I am by posting my runs.
    Then bust your goddamn ass off and get suicides unlocked. You don't HAVE to pay real money for it. Many F2P players have suicides unlocked by grinding. Don't whine. You should've seen this coming.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    So all the folks that think suicides should be allowed for this competition also support pro athletes using steroids right? I mean, everyone has access to them so if some athletes don’t use them it’s their own fault... 🤔😆😊
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

So all the folks that think suicides should be allowed for this competition also support pro athletes using steroids right? I mean, everyone has access to them so if some athletes don’t use them it’s their own fault... 🤔😆😊

Except anabolic steriods are illegal without a valid prescription. I'm 99.9% sure that most pro athletes who used them, don't have a prescription.
  • While i do not support the use of suicides (i'm sitting out of trying because i dont want to switch to suicides), @RazorDevil you are just being annoyingly cocky. As said before, being F2P has no bearing on suicides. Your decision not to unlock them, and not to use them here was your undoing. If you want to prove your "skill", unlock them and get in the top 10. Until then, your point is moot. For all your talk, all I see is castles in the air.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    solopolo said:

Werewrym said:

solopolo said:

@Werewrym
    But you do need suicides. For legend runs, high level arenas, the showdown, and any time-based challenge, you do need suicides. Every choice has a cost, and you made yours, fully aware of the potential consequences. Stop crying.
    Wrong, I got my legends title without suicides. Arenas are optional so also wrong. Suicides are not needed for anything in the game. And one other thing, if you want to have an actual discussion don’t resort to insults, it does no one any good and just makes you look like you have no better argument than to insult people. Which frankly based on your post looks to be the case.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

solopolo said:

Werewrym said:

solopolo said:

@Werewrym
    Wrong, I got my legends title without suicides. Arenas are optional so also wrong. Suicides are not needed for anything in the game. And one other thing, if you want to have an actual discussion don’t resort to insults, it does no one any good and just makes you look like you have no better argument than to insult people. Which frankly based on your post looks to be the case.
    The Showdown is also optional. Suicides are optional. If you want to be Optimal in the Optional content, you run what you need to run.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    While the OP is behaving in a cocky manner, I still think that the competition could be made on a more level playing field. Not just having or not having suicides but also having the same mastery setup, giving a selection of champs, etc.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

See this is where you got me @OneManArmy . I can only play this by my rules, which does not count. You aren’t obliged to prove anything to me. I am complaining because I know I can do better than jackas*es like you that won’t accept a challenge. It must be the fear of loss that’s keeping you up there on your golden horse, too clean to step down and get your hands dirty.

🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂
This discussion has been closed.