**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best aw defense champ??

Who can be the best choice for defense in aw?? (Specially mini boss and boss nodes).
Thanks in advance!!

Best aw defense champ?? 36 votes

Korg
30%
Il_CuocoScopeotoe987Xva23Dnegrin6969deepblack12JdashFiiNCHKAYDATURTLEGOATPIEAgent_22SAFI_K 11 votes
Thing
19%
UnsilentBulmktMattmillernwodishika123TrashPanda12TaypexThe_UNCOLLECTED123 7 votes
Doctor Doom
33%
pseudosaneUnidentifiedCreatureshadow_lurker22CiciliatoTripleBWallison099Papicante1Doctor_Strange19Sparty6MrGreekNameless_IWThebombsquad1 12 votes
Void
0%
Imiw
2%
DRAGOLA 1 vote
Medusa
0%
Sentinel
0%
Archangel
2%
Gamesbond90 1 vote
Others(please specify with valid reason)
11%
spaceoctopusEtjamaTSR6225Stark154667 4 votes

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    depends on global, and each mini boss also depends on global.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I haven’t seen a kill from imiw in ages.

Havok only when hidden.

Our boss is Mojo, only been soloed a couple of times.

Man Thing is a great boss because he can be tough to not time out against.

Thing, Doom, Fury, Domino occasionally, do alright as mini bosses.
  • I thank all for the replies and for being kind enough to suggest me ideas about people.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I thank all for the replies and for being kind enough to suggest me ideas about people.

I think it also depends on what skill level you're playing at. if you're in like silver or below, I used to place my venom on any sp2 related nodes because I would see that less experienced players would get tripped up by his aggressive ai and the sp2 will easily catch you if you aren't paying attention or are already off balance
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For me personally me least favourite champ to face is domino, though korg gets the most kills consistently for our defence on node 23
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I either have counters to most champs or the skill to play around their abilities, but I can't find a champ that doesn't crit fail for the life of me.
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Annihilus