Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

AEgon custom action figure

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 28,396 ★★★★★
    ShaggyM said:

You should become an artist

How would one go about “becoming” an artist? Whatever criteria there’s for being an artist I believe he’s already met.
    I'd say he definitely qualifies.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 164 ★★★

OMG that is amazing!

I wanted to say to you @Kabam Lyra that reading your response put a genuine smile to my face.

I know that Mods here always get the short end when things are needing help and may be a bit broken, but this helped to reinforce you all are people too and this was a moment where we could see you for a fellow gamer and fan like us!

Love those type of genuine moments from the staff!
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 241 ★★★
    Some more MCOC figures
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 18,237 ★★★★★
    That Maestro figure looks a lot like the one in game.
    Made the Doctor Strange figure then duped my 6 star rank3 Doctor Strange. @Kabam Miike did you hook me up LOL

OMG that is amazing!

@kabamlyra I posted some more figures. Any talk of Hasbro making a wave based on MCOC

• ElderguardElderguard Posts: 14
    Finally they are releasing a marvel legends venom pool build a figure
  • ElderguardElderguard Posts: 14

Yes looks great. The movie Venom and carnage are awesome too
  • Bolt_3Bolt_3 Posts: 38
    hasbro needs to see this, TAKE MY MONEY!!!!! Great job man!