**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Boss rush silver surfer

What a joke I knocked down 20 plus times took sheild off and it still didn't knock silver surfer out that's some BS and it doesn't say theirs no other node stopping me knocking out

Comments

• JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Domino trinity also to get that long stun.

Warlock might work too if you get an infection on him.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    Hendross said:

Doom slap

This
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I took him out in 20 hits could have been less tbh
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Doom works perfectly
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Arch Angel made it easy
  • Ven0m_777Ven0m_777 Posts: 6
    Venom if you have him... knock him down then activate your special since it’s unblockable... hope this helps
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme was a magic worker.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Solo's with Sym Supreme. Easiest one so far.
  • Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★
    Video proof? That would help us help you but instead you are just here complaining.