**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best mutant champ?!

Best mutant champ?! 113 votes

Namor
0%
Arsoz 1 vote
Omega red
37%
danielmathINTEGRALHeheheh7777Uncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15Kennadoadknight27Tarun46Albi⁴7²00⁴UnidentifiedCreatureRookiieo4tgRockypantherxEtjamaMiStaLovaMother_Flerkendot_dittoAdamb208Thicco_ModePotatolegion 42 votes
Colossus
27%
SnakeEyes69benshbTheManMythLegendParth_kashyapAspenRCunhaBrokenDrDeadpool10or_StrongnaikavonplayinggameletspaceoctopusSairam44Denzel116DanasjonDeaconCtfz35Jet6_3black_kill288SneakyWarrior 31 votes
Domino
12%
solivagant56Dexter101BulmktHeisenberg750Maldroit2raf135LLStashGreekhitHarpenerLivingLegendxNameless_IWStark154667STARKtechRIBKAZZ 14 votes
sunspot
5%
Marvel2289RenaxqqSlayerzzGr8TonyStarkshield456Shøcker 6 votes
Archangel
7%
UnsilentShafeeqDisgruntled_User_123ChampSlayerliving_legend_1Fluffy_pawsSkyLord7000Yodabolt21Lbravo184 9 votes
Havok
4%
Austin555555Kill_GreyKrishna24Aayush19SaltE_Wenis69 5 votes
Other (specify)
4%
jdrum663NojokejaymMaxGamingMeebletonThebombsquad1 5 votes

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    sunspot
    MaxGaming said:

ReD CyClOPs BeCauSe hE iS So EfFeCTiVe!!!

Have u gone nuts.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Omega red
    Omega Red is the best IMO, but Namor is a very, very close second.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Omega red
    Korg said:

Colossus is 2nd, and I’d argue aa and post buff mags (assuming he stays similar) are abive
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Archangel
    People have forgotten this dude right?

*sad archangel noises*
    Omega red

@Shafeeq has lost value

Not at all, he dropped a bit in 2018 but has came back massively recently. The reason he’s not the beta mutant is because omega was added and colossus was buffed
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    Colossus
    With or without suicides?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega red
    Omega, Colossus, Archangel, Sunspot, Havok, Namor, Domino in that order imo. If Mags stays the same as the beta right now, he'll probably be right in-between AA and Sunspot for me.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Omega red
    Etjama said:

Omega, Colossus, Archangel, Sunspot, Havok, Namor, Domino in that order imo. If Mags stays the same as the beta right now, he'll probably be right in-between AA and Sunspot for me.

it's like we're the same people 😍

it seems like most of the people who rate domino highly are doing early content where she is great for clearing generic fights. once you start getting into harder stuff, utility becomes very important
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega red

Etjama said:

it seems like most of the people who rate domino highly are doing early content where she is great for clearing generic fights. once you start getting into harder stuff, utility becomes very important
    Are you my long-lost twin?
    Omega red
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Are you my long-lost twin?
    unfortunately, I doubt it, but I wish man
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Colossus
    omega with suicides and max sig that is possibly slightly better than colossus.
    That is a lot harder to obtain than just a sig 80 no suicides colossus. Therefore, colossus is the best mutant in the game

Edit: I forgot to say something. Namor is an overrated prestige champ and domino is trash
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Domino trash? Why’s that? I’m kinda enjoy playing her..
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Domino
    If you run suicides Omega is the top mutant, but since most people are not running them Domino stills dominates in more areas of the game, than any other mutant, with Colossus a very close second.
    Omega red
    Arsoz said:

Korg said:

Oi man you trying to steal my identity how bout you pull up with the korg pfp duck gang not happy
    duck gang go brr
    Domino
    Arsoz said:

Sorry to bust your bubbles.... rite NO!

With your rite no
    Absolutely no reason to be rude 😉
    Also Luciano had a good point there. Why magneto is not even in the poll? Even if he is toned down from the beta, he will probably be still a good candidate for top mutant 👍
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    dom flaming trinity helped me 100 v2 and v3, she is my go to boss killer, she hasn't lost any value to me. She is still very much in the discussion.
    Omega red
    Greekhit said:

If you run suicides Omega is the top mutant, but since most people are not running them Domino stills dominates in more areas of the game, than any other mutant, with Colossus a very close second.

Domino dominates areas of the game up until act 6
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Other (specify)
    rogue, i have all those mutants except for colossus
    Domino
    Lvernon15 said:

Greekhit said:

Domino dominates areas of the game up until act 6
    I agree with that, but except for act6 it’s a lot content and game modes that she does wonders.
    I just don’t like the nowadays trend for people to trash her.
    There was recently a tier list from a well known you tuber, that she was not even along top mutants. Apart from that the whole list was a joke, many tend to trash her and she is very far from deserving that.