**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystic rank advice

I finally have enough mystic t4cc to rank up one of my champs. Which one would be the best option?

5* Iron Fist (rank 2/5)
4* Guilly (rank 4/5) sig level 10
4* Dr Voodoo (rank 3/5)
4* Jane Foster (rank 3/5)
4* Juggs (rank 3/5) sig level 20
4* Dormammu (rank 3/5)
4* Iron Fist (rank 3/5)

I'm leaning towards Guilly, but I didn't know if any of the other options would be better than her. I usually just do event quests and haven't got into alliance wars and stuff like that yet. Or should I wait for a better 5 star champ?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Comments

• DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Don't rank up Guilly. dr Voodoo is your answer, even unduped he leaves guilty in the dust
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Voodoo even unduped to 440. r5 I wait to dupe him, but he's the class of that list by far.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    VoodDoo or Guilly.
    Guilly is actually my go to personally but I use DW mastery which increase her bleed time and often find use for her sp2 heal reversal. Just a preference.
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    offense voodoo defense dorm
  • Dont waste class ever on 4 star champs unless they are elite champs. This game is making 4 stars the new 3 stars and arent worth the rare materials to upgrade them id save the class catalysts. The guys telling you to upgrade these 4 stars are 1 of 2 things. Very new to the game or very far in the game and already have there aw and aq teams set. With someone as green as these champs are its alot better to save for elite champs because these catalaysts will take months to reform.
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    in regards to the person saying "don't use class catalysts to rank up 4 stars" I think what he is actually saying is don't waste Tier 4 Class catalysts. Taking Dr Voodoo up to 4/40 will only use 2 class 3 catalysts (Which are a dime a dozen) and a few T4B ones. Taking Guilly to 5/50 would use up incredibly rare tier 4 class catalysts for the 5th or 6th best mystic in the game - not a good idea at all.

As for the "four stars are the new three stars" that's only going to be true when it's easy to get 3-4 five star heroes in a month and there are five star arenas, etc. (so you'll be able to have a decent chance to actually dupe these heroes and make them high level)

• RxordieRxordie Posts: 18
    Thanks for the replies. I have enough t4b catalysts to rank up Voodoo to the next rank, just haven't done it yet since I'm trying to save up my t4b catalysts. Also I recently just acquired voodoo, so I haven't practiced with him enough to see if he was worth maxing out. Sounds like the mystic t4cc are pretty rare, so maybe I'll hang on to them for a 5 star champ.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Dr Voodoo
    Dorm
    Gullotine