**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Use of Units/Revives/Heals?

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
I'm currently going for exploration on 5.3, being a merely above-average player some revives are needed.

I think I used to waste a load of units by team reviving and then team healing back to full health, that costs 310 units to bring everyone back to (pretty much) 100% health.

Lately I've just been using the 100 unit 40% team revive and not bothering with the heals at all. Factoring in 3 points in courage, for the same 300 units, that gives me 120% of my team (vs 100%) and all of that at +20% damage (as opposed to only half of it).

Other than matches vs champs such as Iceman, who damages you automatically at the start of the fight, is there any reason to use the heals at all (unless you simply have them in your stash)?

I'm keen to discuss the most cost-efficient way of getting a team through tough content, and interested to hear how everyone else does it (for the sake of argument, forget you have a stash).

Comments

• Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    no you are doing what I do if item are needed
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Working on 5.3 as well. I know for the tech map I just revived SL with a synergy team and only used him. Skill map I just used crossbones and just used a revive on him. For crossbones I thnk I used heals I had in my stash but never bought any.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Doing what I do but I just bump ultron back over 50% as well when using. Reality is unless you have full team of rank 4 5* 5/50 4* will die in 2 combo landed against either way. So it's really about managing chip damage and not making any mistakes
  • Options
    IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    I've been working through 5.3 exploration too. It's best to save the health potions for the dormammus (I believe that there is 1 on every map).
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Bringing good champs is most of the battle. Plan at your path and bring the best champs. I suggest grinding a few revives before each run that way you don’t go through your units as quickly