**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hey all! I'm a bit new to the forum

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
I have played for a bit now, and thought of creating an account here, so is there any special rules that are used here? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Oh and one other thing.

See this thread?

Yeah this is pretty much the forums, just with less arguing.

Which I’m sure is just about to start. In fact, I’ll start it off so you can get the whole forum experience

Corvus is overrated

corvus has very high damage output, immunities, and also decent utility. No way is he overrated.
    Except that high damage output has a limit and using him, especially without suicides, in Act 6 is beyond painful and most champs get it done quicker. Plus he needs a fight to ramp up, and that ramp up fight need to fit a specific requirement and he sucks for that fight

corvus has one painful fight, but the rest of his fights are pretty short and simple. That's like saying aegon is bad because his first fight is trash.
    Not in high end content they aren’t unless you’re boosted to high hell with a R2/R3 6*

And I’m sorry, but any champion that takes fights to ramp up is marked down in my book. That’s such a hinderance. Even Ægon. Corvus isn’t bad, but I would take Hyperion and CMM over him absolutely any day. They can do what they do from the first fight just as well.

For shorter content like Act 5 and EQ, sure, Corvus is a monster. But any R4/R5 is going to demolish that content, it’s doesn’t make him unique. His only truly useful mechanic in my opinion is the inability to die to passive damage, that’s basically all of his utility. I would certainly never rank up an unawakened Corvus.

I can see why people like him, but I just don’t find mine to practical in higher end situations
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Oh and one other thing.

See this thread?

Yeah this is pretty much the forums, just with less arguing.

Which I’m sure is just about to start. In fact, I’ll start it off so you can get the whole forum experience

Corvus is overrated

corvus has very high damage output, immunities, and also decent utility. No way is he overrated.
    Except that high damage output has a limit and using him, especially without suicides, in Act 6 is beyond painful and most champs get it done quicker. Plus he needs a fight to ramp up, and that ramp up fight need to fit a specific requirement and he sucks for that fight

corvus has one painful fight, but the rest of his fights are pretty short and simple. That's like saying aegon is bad because his first fight is trash.
    Not in high end content they aren’t unless you’re boosted to high hell with a R2/R3 6*

And I’m sorry, but any champion that takes fights to ramp up is marked down in my book. That’s such a hinderance. Even Ægon. Corvus isn’t bad, but I would take Hyperion and CMM over him absolutely any day. They can do what they do from the first fight just as well.

For shorter content like Act 5 and EQ, sure, Corvus is a monster. But any R4/R5 is going to demolish that content, it’s doesn’t make him unique. His only truly useful mechanic in my opinion is the inability to die to passive damage, that’s basically all of his utility. I would certainly never rank up an unawakened Corvus.

I can see why people like him, but I just don’t find mine to practical in higher end situations
    AW is Corvus' playground. That's where he built all his reputation.
    Oh he’s great for AQ/AW, I wouldn’t deny that. The health pools are well suited to him there. And most people boost for AW anyways

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,780 ★★★★★
    Very important here, only war rating matters.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

Don't ask why GR and Dormammu aren't incinerate immune and iceman isn't coldsnap and frostbite immune

- Just don't start immunities threads in general
    - No Ghost/Quake threads and heavens help you if you ask for a 6* Quake.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Genuine LOLs in this thread!

Welcome, OP (Original Poster - we use a lot of acronyms here!).

Feel free to make your own rules - Rule 20: don't take it too seriously!

Also, the most important one was mentioned above - try to be nice; and people will respond equally well. Especially the mods. They're nice too. Nice-ish, anyway. I mean, naming no names...

Most people here are pretty nice, actually. Even the ones who disagree with you or think what you said was stupid are surprisingly nice about it.

Or so I hear anyway. I mean obviously, it's never happened to me...