**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awakening Gem Bundle Bug

TheSilkyWafflwTheSilkyWafflw Posts: 2
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I purchased the 4 star awakening gem bundle and didn’t even receive my crystal selector. I’ve waited and reset the game.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    SaraLoneSaraLone Posts: 11
    same here :(
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    you can contact support
  • Options

you can contact support

already did, but just to check if it was something widespread
  • Options
    DRAGOLADRAGOLA Posts: 84
    Post this on bug and issues
  • Options
    Same for me, I emailed support
  • Options
    Hey all, there was a bug here. If you didn't get the Selector, please try and restart your game now and let us know if it appears. If not, also let us know and we will look into it further.
  • Options
    edited August 2020

Hey all, there was a bug here. If you didn't get the Selector, please try and restart your game now and let us know if it appears. If not, also let us know and we will look into it further.

already restarted several times and nothing appears. also sent an mail tu support team, ticket number 05588109
  • Options
    Restarted multiple times, still nothing.
  • Options

Still nothing....
  • Options
    Hmm, okay. I'm on it.
  • Options
    thanks mike.
  • Options

Hmm, okay. I'm on it.

thank you ^_^
  • Options

Hmm, okay. I'm on it.

Thanks!
  • Options
    mrclever8mrclever8 Posts: 12
    edited August 2020
    I didn't get my selector either and I have restarted the game (several times)
  • Options
    thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    I have the same issue, still waiting on a fix for this.
  • Options
    Anyone get their issue resolved yet? Mine hasn't.
  • Options
    Gman0713 said:

Anyone get their issue resolved yet? Mine hasn't.

I only got an answer redirecting my issue to another department. Still waiting for a solution
  • Options
    thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    I got an email from support asking me to verify my account by sending in all sorts of in-game info, like age of account, first two purchases, etc. Super weird considering it should be clear from their records that I bought that bundle and never got the Selector. I sent in the info in my reply, but still waiting to get the Selector. Super annoying.
  • Options

I got an email from support asking me to verify my account by sending in all sorts of in-game info, like age of account, first two purchases, etc. Super weird considering it should be clear from their records that I bought that bundle and never got the Selector. I sent in the info in my reply, but still waiting to get the Selector. Super annoying.

Same here, and yes, a really annoying way to fix a bug problem and not a payment problem that needs to verify account ownership
  • Options
    SaraLone said:

Same here, and yes, a really annoying way to fix a bug problem and not a payment problem that needs to verify account ownership
    just recieved my selector in this very moment
  • Options
    SaraLone said:

SaraLone said:

just recieved my selector in this very moment
    I just checked and mine came through as well.
  • Options
    Glad to hear it! If you were missing your selector, log in to the game and you should receive it now. Thanks for the patience everybody!