**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time to Stare into the Abyss...

ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
I've been getting a bit burnt out lately even with all the new content so I made up my mind to do Abyss sometime soon. Unfortunately I don't have either an Aegon nor a Human Torch... here's my plan.

Thoughts? I'd appreciate any advice. Not sure how many revives it'll cost... and still undecided for who to use for Mephisto. Havok has the potential for a two-shot. Claire will be easy and safe, but will probably need more revives. 4* HT is also a top option, but I'm worried I'll mess up and lose the prefight without doing much damage.

Thanks all!

Comments

• ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★

bring cyclops

Yes... since he's very "effective"
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    It'd be easier to help if we knew what champions you have access to
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Erocks said:

bring cyclops

He’s not just effective for abyss, he can slaughter in war and aq!
    Sungj said:

It'd be easier to help if we knew what champions you have access to

You're right. Here are my current r5s. Also have 4* HT maxed.

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Team looks good!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Erocks said:

bring cyclops

hater
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Don’t blink
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah definitely take in Havok for the Mephisto.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Personally, I wouldn't touch the Abyss without Ægon. I did a completion run. Torch and Void are the best options for Mephisto. Can you take him with Havok? Sure, but I bet it would be costly. The thing with Havok is I don't think you can stop Mephsto's regen.

She Hulk can solo Hyperion and Champion where Doom needs a couple revives. That Mordo fight will also suck without Torch.

why would you force your way into abyss? Looks like you can grow your roster more. By doing variants

Currently I've explored V3, 4 and 5. Was going to do 2 exploration but was getting a bit burnt out so I decided, why not, f*** it, let's do Abyss!
  • Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    Havok can do mephisto in 2 fights
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    No don’t stare into the abyss stare away