**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Home screen feature champion question

Good_HUBGood_HUB Member Posts: 23
In home screen we could see random champions tagged as ‘featured champion’.

My Pi is about 180k+ and in a tier7 alliance. I noticed that the featured champion in my home screen are always 3 star and 4 star champions. But I found some high level youtubers have 5 star featured champions in their home screens.

To make sure of this, I kept switched from setting screen and home screen for over 100 times in the past few days, and didn’t see any 5 star featured champion in my home screen

Can any mods help me answer this question? Do I have to reach certain Pi or join higher aw before I can see 5 star feature champions in my home screen?

Thanks in advance.

TL;DR : why no 5 star feature champions in my home screen?

d4lx5hsykflt.jpeg

Comments

• JJWJJW Member, Content Creators Posts: 134 Content Creator
    You can see 5 star champs when new champions are released every two weeks. Normally you'll be see the 5★s on Friday & Saturday, then Tues & Weds. Then there will be no 5★s for rerun week.
  • Good_HUBGood_HUB Member Posts: 23
    JJW wrote: »
    You can see 5 star champs when new champions are released every two weeks. Normally you'll be see the 5★s on Friday & Saturday, then Tues & Weds. Then there will be no 5★s for rerun week.

Thanks for reply.
    I tried about 20 times during the first few days when Medusa is released but didn’t see any 5 star on my home screen.
    I start to think it’s bcoz of my low Pi and alliance tier, just hope mods could kindly clarify on that
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Member Posts: 711 ★★
    I think they appear only after you reach level 60

Because I pretty much log in everyday and never saw 5* featured on home screen
    I think they appear only after you reach level 60

Because I pretty much log in everyday and never saw 5* featured on home screen

I’m lv60 just very low Pi bcoz I sold some champions, not sure if that’s the reason
    56x4ty29hipa.jpeg

I just tried 120 switches and again all 3 star and 4 star, no 5 star as featured champion in home screen.
    Im pretty sure now it's not about odds, it's for some reasons my home screen will NEVER show 5 star as feature champion.
    maybe its bcoz of my pi or aw tier