**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Galactus favors use

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
@Kabam Miike can you please give the community a definite answer whether or not we will get the vision aarkus herald difficulty quest on Wednesday? Because alot of summoners have asked this question and no one has received any answer from your side. Please give an answer as soon as possible.

Comments

• Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★

You already got the answer, so stop spamming the forum.
    The announcement of the side event clearly specifies that there will be 28 quests, meaning 4 of each kind. The Vision quest will therefore not return.

My advice: Try some of the other quests - i.e. Void or Air-walker, and don't be ashamed to take the difficulty down a notch. Lesser rewards are better than none.

So we dont get a choice then. They say you can pick all shards or all rank up materials yet i cant pick shards for the last day. I have to pick rank up stuff or 50/50 which i dont want.
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84

The announcement of the side event clearly specifies that there will be 28 quests, meaning 4 of each kind. The Vision quest will therefore not return.

My advice: Try some of the other quests - i.e. Void or Air-walker, and don't be ashamed to take the difficulty down a notch. Lesser rewards are better than none.

Is the airwalker one the last day?
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Have fun with mix master spry void if you have got elsa, otherwise drop down a difficulty or do it tomorrow.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Spiral said:

Is the airwalker one the last day?
    Yes
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    After so many thread and no official answers from, it is obvious the Aarkus shard day won't come on Wednesday. which means Air Walker mix 50-50 will be the last day.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Primis00 said:

So we dont get a choice then. They say you can pick all shards or all rank up materials yet i cant pick shards for the last day. I have to pick rank up stuff or 50/50 which i dont want.
    Can you pointto where they stated this? I looked through the thread on the event and no where do they say this. They said you can chose the days that are best suited for your roster, but never stated that you can get all one or the other.
    Lormif said:

Primis00 said:

Can you pointto where they stated this? I looked through the thread on the event and no where do they say this. They said you can chose the days that are best suited for your roster, but never stated that you can get all one or the other.
    Yeah it seems like an oversight. The people who wanted to do all rank up stuff gets to do all 28 if they want to but the ones who want shards cant.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★

After so many thread and no official answers from, it is obvious the Aarkus shard day won't come on Wednesday. which means Air Walker mix 50-50 will be the last day.

There has always been an official response. Read the annoncement.

There has always been an official response. Read the annoncement.
    It states i will be able to do 28 of whichever day i choose. Again, i dont want rank up materials, i want all shards. i will not be able to do 28 of the shards, i will be able to do 27.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    You have had a choice all month about which ones to focus on. Admittedly, they should have done the mixed 50/50 rewards as the FIRST day of the cycle, so that it would have been the Wednesday one that did not return, but other than that oversight on Kabam's part, there has been nothing about this event that has been anything other than what was promised in the event announcement.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Primis00 said:

Life must be so hard for you because you have to pick from rank up materials or a mix of both.

Primis00 said:

Life must be so hard for you because you have to pick from rank up materials or a mix of both.
    If you aint gonna contribute anything useful why contribute at all? Im just stating that they misinformed people at the start of the event. And yeah im not happy about missing out on the 1100 5* and the 360 6* shards i could have gotten.
  • JackDiamondJackDiamond Posts: 133

I disagree, you misstate what they say, and there's a flaw in your logic.

What they say is 'you will only be able to do 28 Quests', not 'there are 28 quests'. Since you can play on any given day as many times as you want, the 28 they specify could just as easily be 28 of the same kind, all on the same day, or any number of other options. It is instead most likely that you can play 28 quests because you get 28 favors.

Given that, you can't draw any conclusion on when the event ends from those words. And thus we still need a clear answer from @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra - it's crazy that we are having to parse their words looking for clues in the tea leaves rather than getting a clear answer.

Still, history shows that it will be whatever messes up the largest number of people. So while they absolutely should run the quests for another 6 days after the last favor, instead they will probably stop it dead on that day, maybe a couple of hours early, just for fun.

Exact announcement wording is here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/212746/pledge-yourself-to-galactus