Options

Awakening Gem: To Use or Not to Use

leira619leira619 Posts: 10
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Hello fellow MCOC members. I have a generic awakening gem available for use. I already have the following 4* champs duped: Hyperion, SL, SW, Elektra, Wolverine, Quake, AA, BW, OG DD, Ultron, Moonlight, Beast, Electro, DRAX, RR, Ms. Marvel, Thor, IM, She Hulk, King Groot, And Jane Foster. Should I use the awakening gem on either of my other unawakened 4* champs listed below???? I appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

Awakening Gem: To Use or Not to Use 31 votes

4* Rogue
25%
Alfa_PigeonHaji_SaabSpity68TortoigArmaganon00Anurag1606Darkrider05blazingskyx27 8 votes
4* Yondu
3%
JEbert 1 vote
4* Mordo
0%
4* Vision (AOU)
6%
Awesomeness44Goatse 2 votes
4* Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
0%
SAVE IT! Wait for a better champ.
64%
NevvBRandomlyGeneratedDarkstar4387Jcray705DarkZenPrimmer79BuckeyeKPUnsaferBinkie7VartoxSpiritCedricccZane22BUNGALNGALAnonymous346GrimmbearMasterYoda493Hammerbro_64HzorialbertoleandropMandalore_Prime 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Save it for voodoo man.
  • Options
    HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Saving mine for Archangel should he ever show. With the way AW is now, its almost Pointless to use a generic awakening on Anything other than a Solid Attacker.

I definitely wouldn't use it on any of the ones you listed.
  • Options
    HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    The ones in grey are who Seatin recommends using the Generic Awakening on. The colored ones are who he recommends using simply a class awakening on. So, the grey ones are highest priority.ir0g1pepw1wx.png
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I thought moonlight was only light reflected from moon I never knew you could awaken it
  • Options
    You seriously have a 22-5 duped/unduped ratio?
  • Options
    Voodoo, any day
  • Options
    You seriously have a 22-5 duped/unduped ratio?

No... It's more 24/26. I just didn't list a lot of my other Unduped 4* champs that I wouldn't consider using the gem on like Iron Patriot, Spider Gwen, Ant-Man, Hulkbuster, etc.