Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Kabam release test version of Magento

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★

The Lion, the Witch, and the audacity of this B*itch!

I'm only laughing because I just shared that Meme this week.
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 852 ★★★
    Mike192 said:

The in game description for Red Magneto shows 40 stacks max and 900 armor break rating.
    The spotlight shows 30 stacks and 725 (or 525?) armor break rating.
    Not sure if thats a visual bug.

Pretty sure it's a bug, Never got beyond 40 prowess for me.
  • Options
    vQuadmastervQuadmaster Posts: 11
    edited August 2020
    Kabam needs to first confirm whether the new buff details on Champion Spotlight page was a bug OR
    mistakenly updated the incorrect details OR
    the in game Magneto buff details are released by mistake.

Either way.. Those players including mine who ranked 5 Magneto, are at the loss since I doubt that kabam will understand that once a player is released on mainstream.. It should either be retained as is or give a rank down gem to those player who upgraded magneto post new update on Appstore, Considering that new buff is now live.

• Options
    Nikhil_MBNikhil_MB Posts: 33
    edited August 2020

I have used my 5* rank 1 magneto on winter soldier in rol and some how got 72 prowess buffs
    And used sp3

53k damage from sp3 of 5* r1 and 55 bleeds
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

...why do you want rdts?

Because it's a day ending in "Y"
  • Options
    JAYJAY3001JAYJAY3001 Posts: 33
    I see 40 prowess not 30 🤔

Have you even played the buffed magneto? 30 prowess is still op and insane! Why ask for a rdt when there is no need for it.

• Options
    JAYJAY3001JAYJAY3001 Posts: 33
    ?????
    Gamer said:

Bassanio said:

ItsDamien said:

Bassanio said:

Bassanio said:

Bassanio said:

There will not be Rank Down tickets for a buff.

Please check again. Many of my friends already ranked up in 1 hour after they updated the APP.

@Kabam Miike

you mean it's their fault that you ranked up a champ because kabam changed the abilities of a champ that wasn't released yet, which they explicitly said was subject to change?
    If they keep it this way, no one will request a rank-down ticket. But, Kabam will be so kindness?
    keep it like what? whatever they did, it didn't work because we have someone requesting rdts and I'm replying to them
    Check the file.
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-magneto/
    Do you understand what a Beta TEST is? It's where things are TESTED and is never representative of the final product.

Deal with it.
    I don't think it's Beta test file. That's the problem.
    Well max stakes is 30 and not 40 you got 40 from your tube video
  • Options
    BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    Nikhil_MB said:

I have used my 5* rank 1 magneto on winter soldier in rol and some how got 72 prowess buffs
    And used sp3

53k damage from sp3 of 5* r1 and 55 bleeds

Let's wait and see.....LOL...............
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Rank down tickets!

Lmfao
  • Options
    No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    Why is this still up?
    Miike you addressed it and should have put an end to this
  • Options
    vQuadmastervQuadmaster Posts: 11
    Let's wait for Kabam to respond.. The new buff is far better than what we had earlier..

Even at 30 prowess... The damage output would be only between 20-25 percent less..
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Bassanio said:

There will not be Rank Down tickets for a buff.

Please check again. Many of my friends already ranked up in 1 hour after they updated the APP.

@Kabam Miike

That's their problem
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Maybe you should have paid attention to the Champion spotlight. it clearly states in there red magneto prowness cap was 30. The test beta was 40 but thats why is called beta.

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Surely this is a troll, right? I mean, if they reversed the buff and left him in his pre-beta state, sure...but I'm quite happy with my shiny new R5 Magneto a mere 900% better than the previous iteration, I'll forgive Kabam for not making him 1000% better...