Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

5* Hulkbuster worth rank up gem (4-5)?

P.s. I already have warlock at rank 4

5* Hulkbuster worth rank up gem (4-5)? 18 votes

Yes
72%
TerraWarlord5386Scopeotoe987mbraceKDSuperFlash10CiciliatoKill_GreyThicco_ModeBonzodavidGr8TonyStarkVarad18YeetusTheFoetusAlphaStark20 13 votes
No
11%
Zzzskinnybruh879 2 votes
Wait for better champs
16%
BrokenGrandmaster007Thanton 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Yes
    Hulkbuster is worth the gem but warlock is much more better option than him.
  • Options

I already have warlock duped at rank 4 :smile:
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Yes
    It's 4 to 5 or 3 to 4 ?

• Options
    EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★

Then you should use it on Warlock and take him to R5. Or is it a 3>4 RankUp gem?

• Options
    EinfachSo said:

Then you should use it on Warlock and take him to R5. Or is it a 3>4 RankUp gem?

It take champ from rank 3 to 4
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Yes

EinfachSo said:

Then yes Hulkbuster is worth it 100%. Your title was unclear tho.
  • Options

EinfachSo said:

Then yes Hulkbuster is worth it 100%. Your title was unclear tho.
    Sorry about that, gem is 3-4
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 831 ★★★
    Yes
    HB has a different set of utility than Warlock (arguably much less utility), but he does about 2x more damage than Warlock. I wouldn’t say that Warlock is MUCH better.