Can't Claim Potions in the Overflow

McChiveOnMcChiveOn Member Posts: 12
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am not able to claim my potions in the overflow. Is anyone else having this issue? The Claim Max Button isn't working.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,935 ★★★★★
    You sure you don't hit the cap already?
  • McChiveOnMcChiveOn Member Posts: 12
    Positive, I am stuck in quest and can't claim the potions.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,256 Guardian
    McChiveOn said:

Positive, I am stuck in quest and can't claim the potions.

Do you not have ANY of whatever Level of Potion you want to use (but they are there in overflow stash) ? If so, hmmm (and what “type” of potion, and versus quest-specific types of potions ?)

Or could you maybe be at “higher” inventory that currently allowed, like you got some extra during free Sigil period so maybe have 19 (out of 15) L1 Revives ?? And so after you used one you thought you should be able to claim next one from Stash. When really you have to first use enough of them to bring you down below current 15 limit before being able to claim more from stash.

There are several items (boosts, potions) that I have more than current limit in inventory, because during Sigil the limit was higher (and when Sigil ended, you got to keep the excess in regular inventory, they did not get pushed back into stash).

Here is the potions I can't claim
    edited September 2020
    My sigil is still active.
    Here is my current inventory

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Did you try tapping them, then hitting claim?
    When I tap them individually, it only gives the sell option
    You can see them highlighted here

• Harding7Harding7 Member Posts: 59
    I’m having the same issues and have sent a ticket in and had about 6/7 emails back and forth with kabam support, I’ll let you know how I get on
    Check yours now Harding, mine just worked a couple minutes ago. Not sure why or how but it finally turned on.