**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHO IS THE BEST MCOC YOUTUBER

i am asking you who is the most skilled mcoc youtuber

WHO IS THE BEST MCOC YOUTUBER 126 votes

ContestChampion(BrianGrant)
27%
FrostyFabiusBRAlex13369kikiFurieuxFaisaljavedTarun46UnidentifiedCreatureLegendboy2411KDSuperFlash10LPH_337Xva23Quattruccigfan_13Tiger360TotalMonster109YcatsCapn_DanteKingKevin8Tomtom1979Dnegrin6969 35 votes
SeatinThe Man of Legends(seatin)
57%
RyandoomGolden_GuardianDisbanded_pensMukeshthegamerPrimis00spiderknight616ch4rnWarlord5386SpiralMcord117AssumedNameBulmktEzra7676JakearoundClynevaMysterioPrithviRakeYoungMollinaryDenzel116 73 votes
LAGACY(lagacy)
14%
Haji_SaabOogie77Osfan8QacobCapt_MunchDemonmewtwoTheflashseas10tdtfugcyrdTheWolfFenririts_kenLeoZedSneakyWarriorValkyrie1994Black_SwanŘïdđhįmGiulioVentu99DarkKnight646yourfather 18 votes

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I also enjoy MSD and SL
  • yourfatheryourfather Posts: 53
    LAGACY(lagacy)
    i wanted to vote for seatin but just voted lagacy cz he was losing badly
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    LAGACY(lagacy)
    Lags' videos on omega red and starky helped me elevate my game. I also learnt re parrying, intercepting and more skills by watching his stream.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    LAGACY(lagacy)
    i also love MSD's vids because his playing style is so clean. He doesn't have much flaws and he clearly has a great understanding of the game's mechanics.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    I also like Rich The Man and Prof Hoff
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

I also like Rich The Man and Prof Hoff

I enjoy rich man since he is a information channel on MCOC
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    I voted BG only because I find him overall the best combination of skill and entertainment. He’s FTP which is also relatable. I think seatin is the most entertaining and Swedeah or Munash are the most skilled, but I feel BG is the perfect blend of both.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Seatin. He might not be the best at the game but his videos are the most enjoyable. (Plus the Tea Time Challenge. That cemented him as the best MCOC YouTuber for me). 2nd would be Brian Grant, the F2P GOD.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Tiger360 said:

Gotta love my man bg free to play god. Way more patient waiting for that aegon. Good sportsmanship and skilled. Prof Hoff is the equivalent to cyclops. Effective mcoc youtuber but is he really? Not at all

Why does prof get hate all the time? Am I missing something?
    Actually it's because people think he is not skilled enough to go around passing his opinions on subjects like rank up advice, cavalier advice, abyss advice etc.and also because some feel that he tries to force his peculiar champion preferences onto others
    It's just his opinion and everybody is free to express their opinion but welcome to the internet 😂😂
    Oh okay ty
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★

Tiger360 said:

Gotta love my man bg free to play god. Way more patient waiting for that aegon. Good sportsmanship and skilled. Prof Hoff is the equivalent to cyclops. Effective mcoc youtuber but is he really? Not at all

Why does prof get hate all the time? Am I missing something?
    Actually it's because people think he is not skilled enough to go around passing his opinions on subjects like rank up advice, cavalier advice, abyss advice etc.and also because some feel that he tries to force his peculiar champion preferences onto others
    It's just his opinion and everybody is free to express their opinion but welcome to the internet 😂😂
    IMO he is complaining all the time and talks waaaaaaayyyy too much. His videos were always four times as long as they needed to be.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I love how there are only 3 options when there are dozens of big youtubers
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Have recently discovered Karatemike. His videos are great. Great backgroundmusik and good skills.

Also like KT1, has same bad luck as me.

But both would need a tier list.

I like Lagacy and Seatin, too. But i dont like lagacys smacking and Seatin did not release much vids on MCOC the last months.