Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Special Objective Cavalier: You're the Real Star

allinashesallinashes Posts: 794 ★★★

I understood this as you have to run a path and defeat the boss with 4*, but the objective doesn't make it clear.

Can you only bring 4* to the quest for this objective? Or is it you only have to defeat the boss with a 4*?

Comments

• Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    they clearly mentioned "Team of 4*"
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    it says a team of 4 star or below so I'd assume everyone has to be 4 star or below when you finish the quest
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I was sure I read @Kabam Miike say in a thread it would be a lane with a team of 4*. But this goal is a lane in every level with 4* champs.

Again...I don’t work on 4* roster. 1 lane sure. But to go against every boss rank ups will have to happen. I don’t think it should be 6 lanes with 4* champs.
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Lol.. Disagree for clarifying.. 😂😂
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,269 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

I was sure I read @Kabam Miike say in a thread it would be a lane with a team of 4*. But this goal is a lane in every level with 4* champs.

Again...I don’t work on 4* roster. 1 lane sure. But to go against every boss rank ups will have to happen. I don’t think it should be 6 lanes with 4* champs.

Well, it all depends on who has what Ranked, and who can do it I suppose. Last prize is 10% of a T5CC.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I'm really confused by this. 4*s weren't allowed in act 6, now you want us to run a full team of 4*s through high end act 6 level opponents

Just curious were you all highly intoxicated when you planned this month.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Well, it all depends on who has what Ranked, and who can do it I suppose. Last prize is 10% of a T5CC.
    It’s more so about act 6 banning 4* champs. I stopped ranking up 4* before act 6 came out then since it’s release it’s been less worth ranking them up especially past r3.

Again I wouldn’t mind ONE lane with 4*, but alas this is much more. The amount of t5cc to rank up 4* champs to clear the paths doesn’t work imo.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 807 ★★★★
    I'm more concerned with the 8 T4b required to rank 5 a 4*. Those are far more valuable to higher end players than T4cc.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 794 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Yeah, I wondered about that as well. This doesn't look like what was described. If it was only the boss that had to be defeated with a 4* doing this as many times as required would still suck, but not be as bad.