Options

Who is the best incinerate immune champion for Act 6?

I’m at 6.2.4 and I plan on completing Act 6 by the end of the year. I need to target one incinerate immune champion so I’d like to hear the community thoughts on who is the best for Act 6 progression.

I know Ghost is an easy answer but I really mean besides her. A champ that is truly immune. My gut says I should target Colossus or Void (who I can awaken and take up with sig levels).

Any advice is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,825 ★★★★★
    Colossus is just a beast. Don’t get me wrong, Void is great, but Colossus just shreds content.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    colossus
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ghost has a pseudo immunity to dot debuffs
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Havok, sunspot, torch, Claire, void, Colossus, etc.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    Don't underestimate Red Hulk either. He converts them into charges which really boost his attack. He isn't the best option, but being that I don't know what your roster is, he is worth mentioning.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Gotta be Colossus imo. Especially if he's awakened, he'll just gain armor every time he should be incinerated. HT definitely ain't a bad shout though converting them into smolders. Since you're wanting to target an incinerate immune, I'd definitely go Mutant/Skill crystals for Colossus/Sunspot/NT/Havok/Iceman. All great options. Void, Rhulk, and Claire are great options too.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    HT
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,084 ★★★
    I have absolutely no incinerate immune champs (other than the quasi immunity of Quake and potential immunity of Aegon).

Really looking for a champ that has utility with that immunity.
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Colossus is the best counter for that act. Void will work as well. But I enjoy Colossus a bit more since his buff
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Ghost or Torch
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,825 ★★★★★

I have absolutely no incinerate immune champs (other than the quasi immunity of Quake and potential immunity of Aegon).

Really looking for a champ that has utility with that immunity.

Again, Colossus. He also more than just incinerate immunity. He’s also an Iceman counter, is bleed immune, etc etc.

And has mega damage.
  • Options
    Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    Aside Ghost who’s the best answer for a lot of fights in Act 6, I would say BWCV might be the best incinerate immune champ for most matchups in Act 6. I mean, she gets triple immunity and lets you choose one each time you need it. Personally she helped me a lot. I almost completed Act 6 (just the final quest to be completed yet) and she was always on my team.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    ghost, sunspot, ht, BWCV