**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the best incinerate immune champion for Act 6?

I’m at 6.2.4 and I plan on completing Act 6 by the end of the year. I need to target one incinerate immune champion so I’d like to hear the community thoughts on who is the best for Act 6 progression.

I know Ghost is an easy answer but I really mean besides her. A champ that is truly immune. My gut says I should target Colossus or Void (who I can awaken and take up with sig levels).

Any advice is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Colossus is just a beast. Don’t get me wrong, Void is great, but Colossus just shreds content.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    colossus
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ghost has a pseudo immunity to dot debuffs
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Havok, sunspot, torch, Claire, void, Colossus, etc.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Don't underestimate Red Hulk either. He converts them into charges which really boost his attack. He isn't the best option, but being that I don't know what your roster is, he is worth mentioning.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Gotta be Colossus imo. Especially if he's awakened, he'll just gain armor every time he should be incinerated. HT definitely ain't a bad shout though converting them into smolders. Since you're wanting to target an incinerate immune, I'd definitely go Mutant/Skill crystals for Colossus/Sunspot/NT/Havok/Iceman. All great options. Void, Rhulk, and Claire are great options too.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    HT
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I have absolutely no incinerate immune champs (other than the quasi immunity of Quake and potential immunity of Aegon).

Really looking for a champ that has utility with that immunity.
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Colossus is the best counter for that act. Void will work as well. But I enjoy Colossus a bit more since his buff
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Ghost or Torch
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

I have absolutely no incinerate immune champs (other than the quasi immunity of Quake and potential immunity of Aegon).

Really looking for a champ that has utility with that immunity.

Again, Colossus. He also more than just incinerate immunity. He’s also an Iceman counter, is bleed immune, etc etc.

And has mega damage.
  • Options
    Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    Aside Ghost who’s the best answer for a lot of fights in Act 6, I would say BWCV might be the best incinerate immune champ for most matchups in Act 6. I mean, she gets triple immunity and lets you choose one each time you need it. Personally she helped me a lot. I almost completed Act 6 (just the final quest to be completed yet) and she was always on my team.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    ghost, sunspot, ht, BWCV