**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bragging rights! Your favorite accomplishment so far?

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Not quitting..lol
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Maybe this isn't an "achievement" per se, but I am proud that I'm one of the few that's been playing since the very first days of closed beta.

I distinctly remember this exploit back in the day (I may or may not have been the one that discovered it) where you could back someone into a corner, use a medium, block, then instantly use a medium again, rinse and repeat, and the opponent never had a chance to attack. They patched it right after people found it, though; it was one of the first major changes they made to combat.
    Ooh, and when versus matches cost universal energy like quests instead of heroes having individual timers? I don't miss that. Used to be able to get units from versus crystals, though, so that was fun. Damn, things have changed.

Good times, man.

Anyways, I also beat the collector without a single 5/50 character, so that's cool too I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • DaMunk wrote: »
    Not quitting..lol

Quitting.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    i beat rol winter soldier with a 2* starlord recently combo of around 550 felt pretty cool
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Soloing the AQ boss (Venom) for the first time. Map 3 Venom using a 3* WWII
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Probably ROL.

• Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Haven’t spent money on this game since January 2015.

That’s actually very impressive lol

It's only impressive if you know his in game achievements. He might have only 3 stars.
  • Beating ROL felt good, after I cursed out scarlet witch for poisoning me to death over and over
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Mine was not having Wolverine, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch or Black Widow when 12.0 released and getting them all the same week after 12.0 released.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Sadly it was finally duping SW about 2 months before 12.0. I had saved enough stones to take her to a 99. Good news is I completed RTL with her before the nerf.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Mine has to be taking out rol wolvie with Dr Strange back when rol wasn't so easy and that was one of the more difficult ways to do it. Only use sp3, and hit during fate seal.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Buying allot less deals. I’ve been tempted to get the five star shards but way over priced for the bad luck I have in the game
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Finally 100% exploring Act 4. So much energy.
  • I had held onto 6 4* crystals and this order I received: StarLord, Hyperion, Mordo, Gwenpool, Ghost Rider, and X-23. And this was along with the arena with venom as the basic champ and so I got him.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    so I finally 100% Act 4 last night I went from 55-89% during the 2 tile energy event recently. managed to r5 my 4*starlord as well now I have hulk sw and sl all r5 boom lol
  • OK i will share the full story...

A friend of mine wanted Medusa very badly....So to coax him to buy 1 Featured even i bought my first ever 150 units worth featured crystal...

He opened first got a 2 star Drax...

I had read somewhere that during crystal spin if the 1st chap is 4 star then ur more likely to get a 4 star out of it..

I spun nd the first champ was a 2 star & i immediately exited thinking that i wud get a chance to spin again...

I re logged in & was shocked to see that crystal spin had already been registered & got heavily disappointed...

Thats wen my bud told me that my account was showing a new champ notification....i went in the roster and scrolled down without any expectation past my 3 stars & guess what...

A brand new Spiderman Stark 4 star awaited..Whoopeee....

I had tech gem & t4 class tech waiting since long in hope of getting Star Lord someday.....Immediately R5ed him..

Best Masn Day ever....
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I 100% the first chapter of Act 1
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    The first time Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch were basics (late 2015 I think?) with AoU Vision sandwiched in between, I nabbed all three champs which made a huge impact on my AQ/quest teams for a long while. Barely managed 140K a run with a ragtag crew of mostly 3*'s and had to ice my thumb daily it was so sore from grinding.

But...I was such a noob I only ran SW arena once--figured I would dupe her from crystal eventually and was exhausted from her arena. Two years later, I still have never pulled her from any crystal (I did use my Act 4 gem to awaken her lol).

Dr. Zola
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    The majority of my 4 star pulls being in preniums.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    LoL easy path
    100% 5.2 without spending a single unit

But most of all I'm super proud of my alliance. When I first joined 1.5 years ago we couldn't even do map 3 in 2 groups. Now we are 9.5mil and running map 5 in expert tier. Really amazing what we have done just by sticking together and slowly but surely improving.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Spending 0$. Beat everything except LoL 100% (have enough units for it, just need a SL dupe)
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Starting in may 2015, getting in a very small alliance, with an inactive leader, gaining the trust of all the players and moving to a new alliance I created. We went from 200k to 6M then we split and spread due to real life but we remained friends, still in contact, and the core players (10) joined together another alliance. We are now 11M and still together. On the game side, many were the accomplishments (LOL, aw tier1, 5.2 without units, 5.3 as well, and so on), but maybe the best was to drive my alliance to finally reach the t4cc by running various map6 to overcome the prestige gap with the big alliances, back in march 2017. Nice memories. Ah and back then when ultron was the AQ boss and I was running map 3 with 3* Hawkeye 3* ultron and 3* black bolt and we were all dead in front of ultron, and for my alliance I revived again and again and killed him. That single AQ crystal felt like a t2alpha at the time. Of course, I opened like 150 t4b fragments ahahah
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Saving 60k 4* shards upto now saving for xmas, create a discussion then which is "most disappointed you have been" so I can post how many gwens, WM and IP I get XD
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    First achievement was ROL way back in 2016, that's a 675 combo with SL 3* against wolverine
    Next best achievement was LOL with SL 4* 1 month ago
    Next achievement was Act 5.2 100%
    Now 2-3 paths left for act 5.3 100%
    The game has changed a lot in recent times
    Further i also like to add the day when my alliance first started map5 :# it was in 2015 at that time map 5 was no joke for beginners with 30k rating account

IGN: Daintydesert