Things you regret not doing in the game

I just finished my completion run of abyss...but I have a hard time getting over the 2 things.

1. that for most of the whole run I did not have Nick Fury dead for the attack boost! could have saved me revs and units!
2. that i did have aegon and heimdall in my team with the thought of using his fury stacks to do massive damage. BUT i did not switch masteries to max limber after seeing that getting hit in abyss has a high chance of getting stunned as well! sucks! could have saved me units again!

Oh well...how about you guys?

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Nothing notable
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Member Posts: 326
    edited September 2020

Not saving units early on in the game. I blew at least a 1000 units on PHCs

i remember doing this back when i was new to the game...lol.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Same with saving units. Wasted so many on pop up deals, PHC (although a lot of my great 4* came from those) and not understanding certain things with masteries.

Same on Quake as well. I am just now really starting to dive into her. Used her to 100% chapter 1&2 of the new EQ. I would say I’m 60% of the way there on being really good with her. I like playing aggressive, so it’s tough with her.

Instantly ranking up every 4* I opened. I have a lot of useless r3 and r4 4*. I started doing that with 5* as well, but stopped after 3 bad r3 5*. I think I learned my lesson!
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Member Posts: 531 ★★★

Same with saving units. Wasted so many on pop up deals, PHC (although a lot of my great 4* came from those) and not understanding certain things with masteries.

Same on Quake as well. I am just now really starting to dive into her. Used her to 100% chapter 1&2 of the new EQ. I would say I’m 60% of the way there on being really good with her. I like playing aggressive, so it’s tough with her.

Instantly ranking up every 4* I opened. I have a lot of useless r3 and r4 4*. I started doing that with 5* as well, but stopped after 3 bad r3 5*. I think I learned my lesson!

Same, as a beginner I wasted a lot of units on phc. I also have a lot of bad r3 5* that I should have never ranked up, like green goblin, venompool and bpcw. I have a gambit at r4 too which I never should have done. At least he's getting a buff
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Not focusing on my masteries early enough, ranking up so many 4*s (the catalyst struggle is absurd!)
  • Biswa02Biswa02 Member Posts: 64
    @gadgetfanatic buddy how much units needed for Abyss completion???? N how many revives in total
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Member Posts: 655 ★★★
    Not using xps boosts when I was doing 5.3, 5.4 and 6.1 and now I'm stuck at level 51
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    That I didn’t dump my first alliance sooner
  • Albi⁴7²00⁴Albi⁴7²00⁴ Member Posts: 90

Not using xps boosts when I was doing 5.3, 5.4 and 6.1 and now I'm stuck at level 51

Same lol
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Member Posts: 147
    Not doing red rifts until the last day... I started playing during an event that let you use 2*s to get 5*s and didn't abuse that to actually get anything.
    Not starting a second account at the start of the summoners appriciation calendar.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Member Posts: 326
    edited September 2020
    Biswa02 said:

@gadgetfanatic buddy how much units needed for Abyss completion???? N how many revives in total

3k+ units. and i probably had 20-40 revives in stash and gotten from crystals.
    Faseeh said:

Shish15 said:

1. Spending over 600 units on variant
    2. Selling all my 1 stars

Lol the name of this discussion is thing u regret "not" doing in the game. They should change it to things u regret doing "and" not doing in the game :)
    nonetheless, i like what everyone is contributing here.
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,210 ★★★★
    Not quitting before i gave 5 years of my life to it!
  • E_Rich423E_Rich423 Member Posts: 121 ★★
    Not quitting earlier
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    Not completing UC monthly events fully until these past last few months...maybe I would have more 6 stars
  • ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,104 ★★★★
    Looking at my Act 1 exploration and wondering what I did with all those units. For the life of me I can't remember even the exploration itself.

Oh the cores I could have bought
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'm finally starting to save units for suicides. I never really had the roster for them until recently, but I really regret not getting a solid mastery setup earlier on. Spent all my units on refills.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Member Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I regret “just trying my luck with 1 featured premium/uncollected/cavalier crystal every week”.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Member Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    too many to count my good man
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Member Posts: 655 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

Oh yeah and mainly i regret not buying 2 mastery cores to unlock pierce to get lesser cruelty and lesser precision till today :(

And im cav
    I started the sentinel fight with 1500 units but I was still worried 😂😂
    I can never imagine starting it with just 250 units in reserve