**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else missing the platinum Jones target quest

I have seen people with the platinum jones target challenge thing..

But I dont seem to have it.. I have updated.. am i the only one missing this. This is what I get.

Comments

• XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    First off you get one challenge per day, so maybe you did both unintentionally and secondly,
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

First off you get one challenge per day, so maybe you did both unintentionally and secondly,

I still got both even though the island is down
  • Imagine reading 😂 but yeah they’re still dealing with the issues

The challenges still appear on a daily basis (1 per day) but the event itself is down
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    Mauled said:

Imagine reading 😂 but yeah they’re still dealing with the issues

Imagine not being a sarcastic ****.. i can see the errors with the island, but nothing about the keys
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

The challenges still appear on a daily basis (1 per day) but the event itself is down
    He doesn’t have the second challenge tho. He knows the island is down
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Have you completed it without realising? I’d check inventory just to be sure
    Iamant1 said:

Mauled said:

Imagine reading 😂 but yeah they’re still dealing with the issues

Imagine not being a sarcastic ****.. i can see the errors with the island, but nothing about the keys
    Here, a mod already responded about the keys, you probably earned the second one without knowing it or unintentionally...

no definitely haven't accidentally completed the objective.. like with other people in the first screenshot it would show as completed, its just not even there for me
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Iamant1 said:

no definitely haven't accidentally completed the objective.. like with other people in the first screenshot it would show as completed, its just not even there for me

it would only show as completed if you had not clicked “claim now”, also I am not sure if the claim in inventory that allows you to claim mail rewards also claims this.
    Lormif said:

Iamant1 said:

it would only show as completed if you had not clicked “claim now”, also I am not sure if the claim in inventory that allows you to claim mail rewards also claims this.
    Possibly either way I only have 1 key lol, gonna raise a bug 🐛 thanks all
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited September 2020
    FYI, yes, they can be claimed from Stash-Rewards.

(edit) But as to OP, if you just updated after the new day started yesterday, then you might not get the objectives until the first “rollover” time after having updated game.

Check back in 4+ hrs and see whether they show up (and at that time later today it should be up to 3 objectives).
  • (edit 2) or maybe they only come out 1 per day, starting with after you update (like Calendar, where you would have had to Update a day beforehand). And (so maybe) those who updated afterwards might end up missing one or two. ??