**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lol why are all the rewards visible in the Treasure Island event?

RazorDevilRazorDevil Posts: 956 ★★★
So the quest is back up and the rewards are all visible...

Comments

• Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    I just did it and got the gem, I thought it was intended to show or something because they messed it up the first time. If I get banned I swear
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Unfortunately, to fix the bug, it meant that we had to make the rewards visible. I did reach out to Cat before this went live to let her know, and if there was any way to keep them invisible still, we would have done it.

So it's intended right???
  • AdamtazAdamtaz Posts: 31
    My reward is available on a done path will I get in trouble if I collect it.only difference is that was the path I did the day it came out and was the 5* awakening now it is 25 shards and as you can see the 5* awakening has moved is this another bug or what?

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Unfortunately, to fix the bug, it meant that we had to make the rewards visible. I did reach out to Cat before this went live to let her know, and if there was any way to keep them invisible still, we would have done it.

So it's intended right???
    Intended now, but unintended originally. While it does ruin the fun of discovering, it also makes it easier to plan out runs.
  • I ran it the first day and I’m still seeing the shards on the path I opened & completed. Do I just need to ignore that path and pretend it isn’t there or will the shards eventually disappear?
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    Adamtaz said:

My reward is available on a done path will I get in trouble if I collect it.only difference is that was the path I did the day it came out and was the 5* awakening now it is 25 shards and as you can see the 5* awakening has moved is this another bug or what?

Avoid same paths !! If it’s a bug, they might fix it and you might not get in trouble
  • XanderayneXanderayne Posts: 29
    Just to confirm: Early adopters of the quest before it was taken down receive additional rewards from those that did not use keys on day 1 before it was pulled down?

Still very frustrating as I am a player that had a key but did not utilize before the quest was pulled down. I understand it was an unintended consequence but this leave a bad taste for me at least.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    So, on the path I took the first day, the reward is back, but path is unlocked. Is it cool for me to do it? Or is it forbidden fruit that I need to resist for next 30+ days?

While I have the willpower mastery in game, in real life my curiosity usually wins over willpower.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    My rewards from my first run are still on the map @Kabam Miike

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

Just got my fury awakened thanks to this quest thanks so much Kabam!

P:S I know I shouldn’t thank Kabam they don’t influence the crystals I’m just extremely excited to finally get him awakened
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Ok so because it's not illegal imma flex my only good 5 star from any crystal that ain't a nexus over the past 2 months

TRIGGER! Lmao.
    I've been pulling for Pyramid X since the Featured came out. I've opened so many. I chose the Crystal today and it rolled over her to land on another Ultron Dup.
    (Of course I know it's just a visual, but I'm salty. Lol.)
  • So, on the path I took the first day, the reward is back, but path is unlocked. Is it cool for me to do it? Or is it forbidden fruit that I need to resist for next 30+ days?

While I have the willpower mastery in game, in real life my curiosity usually wins over willpower.

I am wondering the same thing, did the rewards get reset?
  • Ok so because it's not illegal imma flex my only good 5 star from any crystal that ain't a nexus over the past 2 months

TRIGGER! Lmao.
    I've been pulling for Pyramid X since the Featured came out. I've opened so many. I chose the Crystal today and it rolled over her to land on another Ultron Dup.
    (Of course I know it's just a visual, but I'm salty. Lol.)
    I just pulled storm prymarid x...
    Was hoping for wasp or hood tbh but new champ i will take it.