**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Android Users unable to Login - 5* Awakening Gem and we'll forget it ever happened.

Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
It's been roughly 4+ Hours since Android users have been unable to login. For My Roster, that's 800K points lost and I really want Voodoo.. As do a lot of other Android users I'm sure. Once this issue is fixed, unless there's no intention of it getting fixed, please Kabam.. Find a way to make the game fair. This game is unfair, it has always been for Android users.. We didn't mind but honestly this is taking it to a whole new level. Either you guys make the game fair for Android users or just give us a free 5* Awakening gem and we'll forget this ****. I know I will.. I think.

Comments

• Options
    This is not good a good solution​ I guess.many of android users also didn't played in this arena or war.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/2466/possible-solutions-of-loss-in-arena-due-to-login-issue#latest

Check this..
    I think this is optimum solution
  • Options
    Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    edited June 2017
    And a lot of Android users also played it as well. True my solution is far from "Optimum". 5*Awakening Gems are rare as hell but missing hours of gameplay and it's not your fault as a player but rather the dev's fault is simply unacceptable. That aside, it's not only the Doc Voodoo/SL arena grinding we're all going lose out on, what about people who can't play Master Mode or AW because of this? So yes.. I think a 5* Awakening gem (or a huge improvement in Android version of the game) is certainly worth it. Either way we need to be compensated.
  • Options
    No se puede seguir asi mas aya del personaje de las arenas que nunka obtenemos recompensa por sus errores la guerra que esta en curso que pasara soluciones kabam!!
  • Options
    ZokkerZokker Posts: 2
    I can't login my game i reinstall the game but it's showing unable logging please make ...
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Zokker said:

I can't login my game i reinstall the game but it's showing unable logging please make ...

Works fine for me, just try again later lol